Oct 11, 2019
029. Flock of KonraKonra
Karakawa Region. Migratory birds who bring luck to travelers.

I already got it but guessing by the picture you TP to Karakawa and go straight right. The picture is of a rocky cliff with ocean in the top half of the pic.

Or if thats the wrong area idk somewhere karakawa next to the ocean.
Found it. Thanks

Reactions: MeltyQuest

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer/setup version of the game! You're the best!

FoxGirlLover

Dec 31, 2019
Yea i managed to get all cg except 109 and 110. Do you remember where i can get the quest and the prerequisite? I have been doing some of the sidequests that popped up like the salt pan, south east island scouting, pearl for Go, mutant squid bottled message, and the queen salmon one but i dont remember seeing ramius.
you have to do all ramiris quest she shows up near the city's some times a little farther away from the cities she will give you the same item 4 times i believe the quest before you go to the burial ground is when she was near utsushiyo

Apr 19, 2021
Hey Guys,
I Played Demo version of Evenicle 2, Which ends after Alex and Party Enters Ocean for 1st time in a barrel.
Can Any of You Guys Send me Save Files till then or a bit step before that. that's also alright.
Share complete savedata folder, So I can Choose where i wanna resume to play.:)

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Are there particular illnesses that are worth keeping? Got rid of the Fastball because it seemed a bit superfluous, but the "Chest Hair Disorder"? Attack Up/Def down on Kano seems like a pretty useful gimmick, are there many others that have good benefits like that?

P.S was very, very sad that keeping the cow disease does not seem to adjust Yuragi's cutscene lines.
Not worth it, I think. After fully cure a disease, You get a free permanent boost and 1 medical record, which can be used to unlock wife events (which in return may give Alex new skills, items or a boost)

Reactions: APoc1

sreedisk

Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to access the chest in the volcano area at the end of chapter 2? I can see that there is a entry into that lower area but I can't find the other end of it

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
this is the only boss in the whole game that need preparation to beat -_-
So I am assuming you used kano's stun attack a lot? To be honest I could not beat that one or the Hanny king but I was playing the Japanese version and the translations for skills in the walk through I had were not very clear, imo. plus they were using terms like piyori and such which I just could not figure out what they meant.

Kirika

Dec 31, 2017
So I am assuming you used kano's stun attack a lot? To be honest I could not beat that one or the Hanny king but I was playing the Japanese version and the translations for skills in the walk through I had were not very clear, imo. plus they were using terms like piyori and such which I just could not figure out what they meant.
Yuragi and platina for stun, kano for def debuff, it takes time and rng based, since you have to defense spam when the stun failed

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the chest in the volcano area at the end of chapter 2? I can see that there is a entry into that lower area but I can't find the other end of it
In many of the dungeons there are hidden passage ways this walk through has expandable maps listing where they are. Always a good plan to walk the edges although some of the entrances are still not that easy to stumble across.

Reactions: sreedisk

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021

go left at the red arrow ... its completely hidden on screen

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
1646010896894.png
So this is ether a error or two characters don't know their left and rights, though if that was the case they would have gotten corrected. Also this conversation got weird, maybe there was a proverb or something getting butchered. So far the translation has been well done, but this one deserved a little bit of a call out.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1678073
So this is ether a error or two characters don't know their left and rights, though if that was the case they would have gotten corrected. Also this conversation got weird, maybe there was a proverb or something getting butchered. So far the translation has been well done, but this one deserved a little bit of a call out.

To be honest I am little disapointed in the attention to detail as far as the translation is concerned and did they not hire a proof reader? quite a few errors. Still better than not getting the story at all.

Dagoth Urgers

Dec 12, 2021
There is no error. Forks go on the left, you uncultured swine.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes