Randah

Feb 3, 2018
Looking at the skill descriptions, for Kano's Assassinate, 50% chance to kill a non-boss enemy. "And if you use it a lot..."

What? What happens if it gets used? Are they just trolling here? A quick search didn't reveal anything.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Looking at the skill descriptions, for Kano's Assassinate, 50% chance to kill a non-boss enemy. "And if you use it a lot..."

What? What happens if it gets used? Are they just trolling here? A quick search didn't reveal anything.
IIRC that is a reference to the fact that you need to use it a bunch for the upgraded version of the skill (80% chance instead of 50%) to spawn.

Last edited:

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
anyone got an idea where the arnold cacao is? kano sickness the cat one
it says duchy of heinleine but i swear i searched everywhere and can't find it
Just to the west of Nacre.

IIRC that is a reference to the fact that you need to use it a bunch for the upgraded version of the skill (80% change instead of 50%) to spawn.
Thaaaats right. Been forever since I played 1. TY.

Reactions: lidinx

vanilaneko

May 22, 2019
after battle with Zero in chapter 2 all monster in field and boss becoming CAN CAN....
anyone can help?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, do you know how to complete QD 2nd quest in her castle?
The monsters are so strong they basically 1 shoot me...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Guys, do you know how to complete QD 2nd quest in her castle?
The monsters are so strong they basically 1 shoot me...
You have a limited time to beat them can't remember but I think they go 2-3 rounds and then one shot you. So basically you need the attacks "all" and the boosts for Alex 50% more flame, and also Yuragis all attacks all though they are random then attack with your most powerful skills from each of your other crew,, lastly you need to be at a higher level so your attacks do more damage. think I was able to beat it at around lev 35 . 3rd challenge see this walk through it is even more difficult and you will need Kano to have the flame attack and her lightning attack and Platina's magic boosted for lightning plus Alex light boost

refer to Dragon top for 3rd trial

Reactions: archedio

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
it is the correct translation, in eastern culture you hold fork in left hand
... reread that and realize that they claim to hold their fork in their right hands, and that facing north west is to the right. Even based on what you said its that much more of a error.
Edit, So realized I should have put more of the conversion, they fallow it up with specifying they hold it with their right hands, then they ask Kano what hand she holds it with as she is left handed, she says "in my right like everyone else" The error here is every instance of left and right being flipped in the entire conversation.

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
There is no error. Forks go on the left, you uncultured swine.
Sigh, so the next line was that they hold them with their right, and then they ask Kano who is left handed how she holds it, and she says in her right hand like everyone else.
Yes its a error, they flipped every instance of left and right in the entire conversation.
I know they hold them with there left irl, that's why this is a error.

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
You have a limited time to beat them can't remember but I think they go 2-3 rounds and then one shot you.

I was able to do it at 30 just now. Its possible, but dependent on RNG with Yuragi.

What caught me out is this is the first time I tried to use BP Juice. Is there no way to do this in battle now? Bought a bunch early on and now it looks like I won't be needing it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I was able to do it at 30 just now. Its possible, but dependent on RNG with Yuragi.

What caught me out is this is the first time I tried to use BP Juice. Is there no way to do this in battle now? Bought a bunch early on and now it looks like I won't be needing it.
No way to use it during battle in this one. I did the same thing when I first ran through the Jap ver. I was like sweet it is really cheap then I tried to do the same thing in battle and I was like WTF. You can still use it when you goto the Island in the far SE there are monsters (there is also a mega M ) there that can be a little harder to beat but give you really good exp. Plus there are two Gal M's that only appear there. When you beat them I might use BP between battles.

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone have tips about stat points investing for Kano ? I still consider between attack, critical and multihit

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Anyone have tips about stat points investing for Kano ? I still consider between attack, critical and multihit
I've been doing mine on multi hit. I got a weapon that gave 10 multihit, she has 10 innate and I've gave it 10 pts so now I'm at 30% chance.

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
There's some people who think this game is standalone game but you wrong, this game is really connected to previous evenicle because QD, arthur and zero herself say it
This is one of world fragment

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes