APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There's some people who think this game is standalone game but you wrong, this game is really connected to previous evenicle because QD, arthur and zero herself say it
This is one of world fragment

I think what people mean is you can play this one and get through it with out playing the other. They kind of explain all of the important parts in both games. I would recommend playing both though they are both really good and I hope they make more like them.

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
need tips on beating QD final trial.the raw powe one..
There's no real trick to it. Just level up, get better gears, and dump your high damage skills at it. It is immune to stuns, and poison doesn't seem to work, but Kano's defense debuff still works, so may be good to use that in turn 1.

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
Im curious if Alicesoft gonna make this game till covered all of world fragment and in the end the world gonna merging again
But lol that's gonna take a long time

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Im curious if Alicesoft gonna make this game till covered all of world fragment and in the end the world gonna merging again
But lol that's gonna take a long time

Lets hope they make a lot of money so that happens. If there isn't a profit I would expect they will not finish the story. That would be sad.

Oct 11, 2019
Are the boosts from eradication bonuses significant enough to actually strategically use them or can I just chuck them into any stat I want? Kinda late for me to be asking this since I'm already halfway through chapter 5, but just thought I should ask

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Are the boosts from eradication bonuses significant enough to actually strategically use them or can I just chuck them into any stat I want? Kinda late for me to be asking this since I'm already halfway through chapter 5, but just thought I should ask
I'm only a bit further than you in terms of progress, but I don't think they play much of a role at this point in the game. The stat increment doesn't scale anyway, and at chapter 5 a single weapon upgrade matches the bonuses from like 10 eradication bonuses.

They certainly help, but I don't think they are game-changing. I've been focusing damage/magic for everyone except Yuragi which goes all defense, but it's not like the team feels exceedingly powerful or anything like that.

Edit: I've been thinking that speed may be helpful for Charlotte since she has the lowest speed, but the 1 point increment per eradication seems so insignificant lol.

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
So in evenicle 1 is darkfiend right arm
While in evenicle 2 is left leg
I wonder if there's a world where Adan bird resides lol

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
So in evenicle 1 is darkfiend right arm
While in evenicle 2 is left leg
I wonder if there's a world where Adan bird resides lol

Knowing AliceSoft the final world would obviously be where the darkfiend's penis is.

I'm only a bit further than you in terms of progress, but I don't think they play much of a role at this point in the game. The stat increment doesn't scale anyway, and at chapter 5 a single weapon upgrade matches the bonuses from like 10 eradication bonuses.

They certainly help, but I don't think they are game-changing. I've been focusing damage/magic for everyone except Yuragi which goes all defense, but it's not like the team feels exceedingly powerful or anything like that.

Edit: I've been thinking that speed may be helpful for Charlotte since she has the lowest speed, but the 1 point increment per eradication seems so insignificant lol.

They make a decent amount of difference in some stats like multihit and crit for characters that use them since those don't get many points over all even with gear included.

Maindish

May 26, 2017
So looking at the skills on the Japanese wiki, Platina seems to have a series of +20% attack, hit, and crit skills that are supposed to unlock after a number of battles in each chapter. I'm currently at the end dungeon, and I haven't unlocked any of them on her, all the other characters have their equivalent skills from battles. Anyone else having this issue/know if I missed something?

Last edited:

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
They make a decent amount of difference in some stats like multihit and crit for characters that use them since those don't get many points over all even with gear included.
Yeah, some stats are certainly harder to get, though what I meant is overall the impact isn't that big on the combat. Hitting once at a slightly higher damage and hitting twice at a slightly lower damage (with the tradeoff of slightly lower skill damage) doesn't really change the course of the battle much. You're still going to clear normal battles within a couple of turns, and bosses are still gonna take a while to whittle down.

Oct 11, 2019
So looking at the skills on the Japanese wiki, Platina seems to have a series of +20% attack, hit, and crit skills that are supposed to unlock after a number of battles in each chapter. I'm currently at the end dungeon, and I haven't unlocked any of them on her, all the other characters have their equivalent skills from battles. Anyone else having this issue/know if I missed something?
Keep battling. I don't think skills gained by a number of battles automatically unlock after that number is reached. It seems that you still need to depend on RNG for the skill to unlock after a fight. It took forever for me to unlock Yuragi's Seismic Wave and Charlotte's Eruption in chapter 5 even though I used their previous versions a lot, while Platina's Robheart upgrade unlocked fairly quickly for me.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes