Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
anyone know 3 saints location ? i only found the red head one with linked japanese guide
masquerade on the royal guarden above red cross inside the dungeon and Jens below lama in the sealed dungeon when you enter you go all left then you follow the path until you find the room full of lockers.

Reactions: jajangnoel

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
5 at once or if i sold 4 before and 1 now it work ?
I have no idea: I sold 5 at once and it worked.

need location of point of interest 101, mega monster 16 and gal monster 26 :s
Point of Interest 101 should be an empty body of water above the Hanny Village. Monster 16 should be a new cave in Yomi. Gal 26 is the Lucky Can Can. You can literally find her ANYWHERE as long as you are... well, lucky! I found 6 of her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Porcinet

JawohlMeme

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone know where "darkfiend" is? Hints say its north of scrap abyss but idk where that is either.

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
I got stuck in chapter 4 . I can't find saints anywhere , every church is empty . I tried reloading but that didn't help , any suggestions ?

Virox1

May 15, 2020
I got stuck in chapter 4 . I can't find saints anywhere , every church is empty . I tried reloading but that didn't help , any suggestions ?
Maybe you could try visiting every church in order? Don't have that much info to help with that.

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
I don't remember chapter 4 to have anything to do with saints, try remaining still and listen to your allies hints.
I must become paragon to gain access to prison . To become a paragon i must meet saints but there is problem because i can't find them nowhere .

Virox1

May 15, 2020
I must become paragon to gain access to prison . To become a paragon i must meet saints but there is problem because i can't find them nowhere .
Wiki says if you didn't visit them before, you can visit the churches in the same order as the story goes, so starting with the first chapter i suppose. If you did then maybe you have to loot some kind of oil from a mob in the yomi area, it's a quest from one of them and you need 3 of those.

Reactions: Silver1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Wiki says if you didn't visit them before, you can visit the churches in the same order as the story goes, so starting with the first chapter i suppose. If you did then maybe you have to loot some kind of oil from a mob in the yomi area, it's a quest from one of them and you need 3 of those.

Like Virox1 said you need to collect the oils (3). If you did not visit the churches in the order... easy to forget Jingu being you can't teleport there. BTW the mob are those really creepy green dudes. They remind me of some creepy pervs you may see around town. (shudders).

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I have one question before I go for the download. Are the sex scenes as...skippably awful as they were in the first Evenicle? I remember they were SOOOOOO awful due to being overly long, with more onomatopoeia in them than EVER needed to exist, and them seemingly saying the same thing over and over again.

It was a shame, cause I found the game awfully fun, and liked the characters.

lalala2212

Jun 17, 2019
They said to find monster drop oil, almost spamming around yomi 2 hours no the pressure monster thing for me and Already go each saint scene the last is on the winter thing city but meh ... nothing can be continue seems need 1 day spamming around yomi monster maybe

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have one question before I go for the download. Are the sex scenes as...skippably awful as they were in the first Evenicle? I remember they were SOOOOOO awful due to being overly long, with more onomotopia in them than EVER needed to exist, and them seemingly saying the same thing over and over again.

It was a shame, cause I found the game awfully fun, and liked the characters.

I am afraid they are quite similar imo, but still a fun game to play. Some of the scenes are hot but the dialog is long and of course nothing is animated. Oh and its censored. This is one of those games for me that I like a lot but I don't really play for the pron. The story is decent and does add to the first so far really taking my time and am only on ch.5 but I can attest to the game play I played the JAP ver. a while ago and had a good time.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
They said to find monster drop oil, almost spamming around yomi 2 hours no the pressure monster thing for me and Already go each saint scene the last is on the winter thing city but meh ... nothing can be continue seems need 1 day spamming around yomi monster maybe
Concentrate on the path leading out of the pit from the start of the path going out to around the middle they appear quite often there.

lalala2212

Jun 17, 2019
Concentrate on the path leading out of the pit from the start of the path going out to around the middle they appear quite often there.
Thanks seems its more easy spawn in the way to pit, cause I didnt find any inside the pit

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks seems its more easy spawn in the way to pit, cause I didnt find any inside the pit

Yeah that was the only place I could get them to spawn was on the path going out... once you can get to the prison they are all over the place. Kind of a pain in the ass , they do a lot of damage.

Hakuharu07

Sep 13, 2017
Did Anybody know how to claim the treasure box on bottom floor in dragon cave?i can't seem to find ways to access it

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes