APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm just making sure, there was some talk about the demo being censored, and having scenes removed

But now that its no longer on steam, and its gotten an english release, does it still have does scenes removed?

Still censored but Alicesoft tweeted that all of the content that had been removed for steam is back in the game being steam rejected them there was no reason to not put the content back in.

Oct 11, 2019
What's the best way to get the upgraded versions of the strongest weapons and armors? Just go to Left Hand, turn off the mob killer skill and run around until a chest drops?

Oct 11, 2019
plz spoil me is there any main heroine rape by other... or just side character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the only wife that actually gets fucked by someone other than the MC.
comes close but is saved last second, and
is penetrated by an overly elaborate sex toy.

Reactions: tadakasu

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
is the only wife that actually gets fucked by someone other than the MC.
comes close but is saved last second, and
is penetrated by an overly elaborate sex toy.
Not Sure if OP would count it or not but

Aug 7, 2019
Got a problem. Pretty sure I did all of the Saint events, but it's telling me that Masquerade is in Yomi for the final one... however when I visit the church, nobody is there. It doesn't even say "She said she'll be waiting for you in Yomi" like it does when I go to other churches, it just goes straight to the "felt bad and prayed anyways" part of the dialogue.

EDIT: Never mind I'm an idiot and forgot I needed to gather oil.

HaunterH

Aug 1, 2018
Got a problem. Pretty sure I did all of the Saint events, but it's telling me that Masquerade is in Yomi for the final one... however when I visit the church, nobody is there. It doesn't even say "She said she'll be waiting for you in Yomi" like it does when I go to other churches, it just goes straight to the "felt bad and prayed anyways" part of the dialogue.

EDIT: Never mind I'm an idiot and forgot I needed to gather oil.
you might need to collect the things she asked you to by killing some green humanoid monsters called pressure master in the area of yomi... you need to kill 3 of them and 2 in the same battle count only as one

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes