koncipintu

Feb 5, 2019
regarding point of interest 15, I already got the bubbleballon and went to the "lake" at Left Hand. But I can't find any point of interest shiny thingy there :/
can someone screenshot it?

okride

Jul 9, 2018
btw, it has been four years since the initial release of evenicle 2. has alicesoft said anything about continuing the series or not?

Oct 11, 2019
does anyone have any save file that just reach budda city or any where near it ? cause my game broke
Your game broke as in your save was corrupted? Have you tried the auto-saves? The inn auto-save is probably the closest to wherever you left off, but there should also be an auto-save at the end of chapter 4/start of chapter 5.

haif alhajraf

Apr 30, 2018
Your game broke as in your save was corrupted? Have you tried the auto-saves? The inn auto-save is probably the closest to wherever you left off, but there should also be an auto-save at the end of chapter 4/start of chapter 5.
no i dnt know what happened but all my collectable/scenes disappeared, but i can still play my save file
Evenicle2 3_5_2022 1_16_46 PM.png

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody know if there is ever an explanation for Alex's personality being so ridiculously lust driven? He seems even worse than Aster, but Aster had a genuine plot reason for being a ludicrous horn dog (courtesy of the twins literally grooming him into one) and I'm wondering if Alex has a reason or not. Just seems odd he went from being relatively normal in the past scene when he saved "Summer", to worse than Aster in the current time.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
***SPOILERS***

So saw the scene where Bonny (hope i said her name right) got raped by tentacle monster. Are more of the mc's wifes gonna get raped later on in the story? asking cause i was not a fan of that lol

barbeque

May 5, 2017
I'm at a quest to collect frozen pelts at Green Square. Been both killing and capturing them but don't seem to be getting any pelts (no one talks to me when I go back to Green Square). Any idea what's wrong?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm at a quest to collect frozen pelts at Green Square. Been both killing and capturing them but don't seem to be getting any pelts (no one talks to me when I go back to Green Square). Any idea what's wrong?
The battle events are not on the top level. There are three events on the lower level look for the for lack of a better word boss battle icons one you have to go straight N of the city and then all the way E the other two are in the southern part easy to not see them so explore a little.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes