ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
In lama, holy continent. It's the forbidden shrine or something like that.
Sorry for asking, but do you know where to find the treasure chest that contain passive skill "Speed Enhancement" of Kano in Poppins Den in chapter 4 ? I tried to find many times in this area near the exit but could not find the hidden passage

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Sorry for asking, but do you know where to find the treasure chest that contain passive skill "Speed Enhancement" of Kano in Poppins Den in chapter 4 ? I tried to find many times in this area near the exit but could not find the hidden passage
Wiki says it's in the area before the one with the boss but i don't really know.

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
can someone tell me where should i go after unlocking the back door of ixtab lab in the holy continent??

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I found the exit of the Den to Hermitage, but at the left branch it seems that there is no hidden passage :(

Not exactly sure what you are looking for but in the link if you scroll down to Escaping the poppins hole you will find an expandable map that shows all the hidden passages.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yo where is point of interest 15.

In left hand NE of Prune there is a port that you can use the Bubble thing platina discovered in chapter 3. Also this is where you can get the Cat girl Gal.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
In left hand NE of Prune there is a port that you can use the Bubble thing platina discovered in chapter 3. Also this is where you can get the Cat girl Gal.
Thank you I literally just got the bubble In ch.3 this whole time i had one missing point of interest that had been bothering me subconsciously.

Reactions: APoc1

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Not exactly sure what you are looking for but in the link if you scroll down to Escaping the poppins hole you will find an expandable map that shows all the hidden passages.

Thank you a lot, you really save me ^^

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
is it only me or is it harder to get lucky can cans in this game?

It does seem harder , can't really say for sure though random generators can appear that way but this is my 3rd time playing and it does "seem" that way to me too.

okride

Jul 9, 2018
i dunno if im just unlucky (heh), but i've travelled the whole map and nearly all dungeons (except the darkfiend one) 3 times and i didnt find a single lucky can can, im so close to just trying to figure out how cheat engine works so i can stop running around like a fool already xD

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i dunno if im just unlucky (heh), but i've travelled the whole map and nearly all dungeons (except the darkfiend one) 3 times and i didnt find a single lucky can can, im so close to just trying to figure out how cheat engine works so i can stop running around like a fool already xD

I posted this a while back but I spent a long time(a day like 10 hours) trying to get them to spawn and gave up the next day I played I had 4 in about 3 hours of game play. The differense was I was not trying that day I just progressed the story. This time I have had one spawn and was able to capture her but I have been taking my time reading the dialog this time still I have probably 30 hours into this run through on chapter 6 atm. Only one Lucky to show for it. so yeah totally random.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I haven't noticed this yet but I think it is no more than special effect
After you hit 99 and fully fill the exp bar it just stops you don't get anything from it , so 99 is the max your stats don't increase after 99.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes