APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
can you confirm this because i still havent gotten it. Then again RNG isnt a friend of me.

According to the walk through it is just number of battles Scroll down to Alex's magic attacks in this walk through they call it snow storm.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019

According to the walk through it is just number of battles Scroll down to Alex's magic attacks in this walk through they call it snow storm.
I finally got it. For us its Icestorm.

Edit. Im pretty sure im basically at the end of chapter 4.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I finally got it. For us its Icestorm.

Edit. Im pretty sure im basically at the end of chapter 4.

Are you using cheats, or did you not spend much time grinding? I had mine before the ennd of chapter 3. I could have rushed through chapter 3 though and not accumulated enough battles to get it. I think that happened to me on my second play through for the JAP ver.

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
You have to defeat Mega Monster 16 for it.
Ahh okay, thanks for confirming it. I dug around and found this in the JP wiki, though since I just finished the final boss I'm nowhere near strong enough to take on these end game Mega Bosses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the well written Mega Monster guide too!

kazuki97

Dec 27, 2019
Need tips to beat epide.def null debuff didn't work but poison still work she hits really hard after 50% hp mark

ZackDaRaper

Mar 27, 2018
Can i ask something, i met Ramius near Yellow City (Ch 3), west from Lake DePussy. I read in wiki that u can ubtain one of the clothes part from her, but i forgot what she want us to do. Can u tell me what it is?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Can i ask something, i met Ramius near Yellow City (Ch 3), west from Lake DePussy. I read in wiki that u can ubtain one of the clothes part from her, but i forgot what she want us to do. Can u tell me what it is?

I have posted the walk through in this thread probably 10 time so far but being it has been posted in the post directly above yours , use that and look on the side menu for costumes and you should see it there.

ZackDaRaper

Mar 27, 2018
I have posted the walk through in this thread probably 10 time so far but being it has been posted in the post directly above yours , use that and look on the side menu for costumes and you should see it there.
Owh sry, thanks btw, I'm kinda new here so it's a bit confused about how the things work here

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Owh sry, thanks btw, I'm kinda new here so it's a bit confused about how the things work here
No problem, and Welcome to the forum :) , some nice features on the site for finding info there is a search bar up top that will let you search the threads or site. It never hurts to read back a couple of pages in the threads many times you can find the info your looking for and of course if that does not work normally someone will try and help( if people think you are not even trying to look for stuff though you might find people are less willing). Good luck and Have fun , Oh and it is always a good idea to read the site rules found in the sticky threads under Site news and announcements.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes