ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone got any leveling strats. I've been progressing just fine but I feel like im probably lower level then intended.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone got any leveling strats. I've been progressing just fine but I feel like im probably lower level then intended.

Nothing to sophisticated really I just fight in the area's that give the most exp. and Gold. I don't use cheats my self, basically you just need to grind some , this may seem stupid but there are some skills you can't get unless you fight enough battles anyway and if you are not using cheats you need gold to get better gear. I usually do my grind after all the hero sicknesses have been cured.

Fight , Fight, Fight!! :)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
how do you get the rope to even catch gal monsters?
forgot when i got it, but yuragi has skill to catch gal monster.
the name is Bondage Rope
The Bondage rope is found in the cave east of Marmalade when you need to get the Item Masquerade wants so you can get the Hard Fruit to cure Chorus. There is a branch in that cave it is there.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Nothing to sophisticated really I just fight in the area's that give the most exp. and Gold. I don't use cheats my self, basically you just need to grind some , this may seem stupid but there are some skills you can't get unless you fight enough battles anyway and if you are not using cheats you need gold to get better gear. I usually do my grind after all the hero sicknesses have been cured.

Fight , Fight, Fight!! :)
I know that there are some skills just for that. but Evenicle 1 we had some leveling strats. it was still grinding but yeah, i was just seeing if we had anything like that for Evenicle 2. I found one island full of high level mobs but there was no way I was going to beat them.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I know that there are some skills just for that. but Evenicle 1 we had some leveling strats. it was still grinding but yeah, i was just seeing if we had anything like that for Evenicle 2. I found one island full of high level mobs but there was no way I was going to beat them.
There is an Island that has high level monsters in the Far SE of the map it has that dinosaur looking Mega monster , There are actually 2 gal monsters that you can only get there. There is also a Lobster and a treasure chest as well. Depends on the person playing but I did not have too much luck trying to fight there when I was lev 40 or lower. The balance on that island is better than it was in Evenicle 1 but still tough the flying rat things will straight tear tear you to pieces Light attacks work good on the them one of the Gals has a finishing move if she starts charging beware the other gal has high def. and if she goes crit you best watch out. Guess I was not aware of any strats for 1 I just hoped I could find lucky can cans and did a lot of grinding

haif alhajraf

Apr 30, 2018
Takuan Osho
Chapter 5, an event occurs right next to Takuan.

1. Events around Takuan.
2. From the pier on Hidari Dam, return to the place around Takuan after the event on the island where Boss Bourne is.

Boss Bone contact, no change in event even if subdued

can someone tell me how to do this, i dnt know what takuan means and bourne whos that ?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Takuan Osho
Chapter 5, an event occurs right next to Takuan.

1. Events around Takuan.
2. From the pier on Hidari Dam, return to the place around Takuan after the event on the island where Boss Bourne is.

Boss Bone contact, no change in event even if subdued

can someone tell me how to do this, i dnt know what takuan means and bourne whos that ?

Bourne is a misspelling Should be Boss Bone basically right next to Prune in left hand there is an event icon do that first then a passage will appear in the lake next to that event launch your boat on the harbor icon on the sea side of the lake take the tunnel then you can get to the inside of the island for the Mega mon. Boss bone

Reactions: haif alhajraf

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Depends on the person playing but I did not have too much luck trying to fight there when I was lev 40 or lower.
Lol Vevetar (the white flying rat? thingy with blue eyes) straight up one hit my lv 60+ Yuragi when it crits, I don't think dropping by that early is a good idea :LOL:

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
where is the chest containing Kano's +20% Speed ? I followed the wiki but found a Crayfish instead :(

Seyclops

Nov 13, 2017
Where is the hanny pattern for the air vents in Chapter 3?

NVM: It was bugged for some reason. I went to a different region and warped back and the ! icon spawned.

Last edited:

Munfler

Mar 2, 2021
Where are the saints hiding? I found red hair saint in white castle but where are the other two?

Technolord

Apr 14, 2019
HOw do you get past the fire vents in Chapter 3, just past the dark city? Team is saying something about talking in dark city but nothing works there. And something about steel carbon? No clue where to get that

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes