Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Okay Just out of curiosity ,can someone explain to me why Alicesoft decided to give a strictly magic user this drop, when he never gets a physical attack skill that I have ever seen and does not even have a stat for attack power?
Lol I think the higher tier gears are just randomly rolled from a list of available modifier table, and that Alicesoft didn't filter the listing. I got a staff with +Attack stat too when I was just at chapter 3 or 4 and I thought that was weird.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Lol I think the higher tier gears are just randomly rolled from a list of available modifier table, and that Alicesoft didn't filter the listing. I got a staff with +Attack stat too when I was just at chapter 3 or 4 and I thought that was weird.

Yeah for sure, I have even got equip drops with stats lower than the one I was using at the time. I just figured okay can sell need gold... but that particular one in my post was just so asinine. I have a sneaking suspicion they re-used that table from the first game would make sense being Richie did get an attack skill so she could hit hannies and then the hanny breaking permit thing which I was never able to get it to do anything , really that attack skill she had was pretty much useless imo.

barbeque

May 5, 2017
Yeah actually the white one is the easier of the two, there is a purple one that will really tear you up. Can depend on what kind of treasure monster drops you get this play through I got 4 def buns early on ( while I got no lucky can cans -_- ) and was fighting one battle at a time at lev 48 Using light bomb and Charlot's flying monster skill and Kano's fire skill I managed to fight three of those purple one's , had to use all my health potions and was plain lucky but I got almost 600,000 exp. Did not say it would be easy basically you just hang out at the port so you can teleport out at the end.

But you are right generally not a good idea if you want to try it you should save right when you get there and save after every battle I have had things go sideways at lev 80 there and get destroyed before. Still it is easier imo than Eve 1s high lev island. Like I said two Gal's there you can't get anywhere else and also a treasure chest, think it gives you a nice speed skill and then the crayfish/lobster. You can get those as soon as you get the boat just run to the chest and teleport right after same with the crayfish at or around lev 40
That island is insane. I completed the game at 70+, went back there and couldn't survive more than 2 battles.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That island is insane. I completed the game at 70+, went back there and couldn't survive more than 2 battles.
Heh , it can be insane but if you learn all the monsters weaknesses , you can win part of the issue is if you don't fight enough battles you will not get certain passive skills that really help you there both of the flying monsters are weak to light attacks but if you don't use the light bomb enough (attacks all) you will never get the 100% boost. You always have to have Charlot be ready to de buff on Cherry blossom if she crits or charges, other wise one of your crew is going down , those Marshmellow like monsters are weak to fire the other Gal sword master is tough no matter what Yuragi's gal killer and making sure you have Kanos crit enhancer is a must also having Alex with his 30% more damage and regular attack bonus helps. Really if you set up you crew right and know what to expect it is not impossible. At level 80 I can last 7-10 battles depending on what gets thrown at me , say you get three of those purple flying rats and you have already used Alex 400% light bomb you are going to get fucked. Oh and Charlot's flying monster skill works on both of the flying ones. Platina for hannies and those dam armored robot looking things you need to kill them as soon as possible they will get in your way all the time Kano armor breaker helps a lot. Finally those big ass dudes just have to brute force those they don't seem to have a weakness.

Best bonus I ever have seen there was 800,000 exp. least is about 200,000 ep so if you want to level it is a good place to go and the money is better too. You pretty much have to learn to fight there if you want to go after the mega monster because you can't get to him with out fighting one battle and when you fight that one battle before you reach the Mega monster and you don't win it really fast you will have depleated you health and BP too much and that makes it tougher to beat the mega monster.

rurili

Jul 8, 2018
Hello, could someone with a save at the start of chapter 5 share it please, because the game deleted mine out of nowhere and I don't want to start from the begining :rolleyes:

Maro_Roon

Jan 25, 2018
I scrolled through Evenicle 2's CG on Hitomi.la
Seems like an extra scene with Epide that I can't seem to find in the current release.
Anybody has a clue why?

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I think I remember there being a bunch of controversy surrounding the trial of Evenicle 2. Apparently some of the scenes that were in the Japanese trial were not in the English trial. And that apparently the reasoning for that was due to censorship. Was there anything to that? Or was that just the trial not including some stuff but the full release having everything?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think I remember there being a bunch of controversy surrounding the trial of Evenicle 2. Apparently some of the scenes that were in the Japanese trial were not in the English trial. And that apparently the reasoning for that was due to censorship. Was there anything to that? Or was that just the trial not including some stuff but the full release having everything?

From what I recall Alicesoft took some scenes out so they could try and get the game on Steam, but Steam rejected it anyway and so with the full release Alicesoft put everything back in the game. Not specifically sure about what Steams complaint was kind of hypocritical though being they had the first game on Steam and frankly there was more questionable content in the first game. There was less rape in this one but this one does have Anal with Platina and it is a major part of the game. It is really the only reason I can see for Steam being weird about. Both games have a Lolita character but the first did not have anal with the loli , pure speculation on my part. I don't think the reason steam rejected the game was made public or I never heard why. Perhaps someone here will know the reason for it's rejection.

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Hmm, while the story is good, I can't help but think about the plot hole below. For those of you who has completed the game, what do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hmm, while the story is good, I can't help but think about the plot hole below. For those of you who has completed the game, what do you think?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes