Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
any update on an uncensore ( no mosaic ) version? or update?
Most likely never as Alicesoft is self-publishing this time, and thus due to Japanese laws can't sell a un-censored version. So pretty much only hope is some fan made one, but those are VERY unlikely as you would have to litterally redraw the mosaiced parts from scratch

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1
Mar 19, 2018
Most likely never as Alicesoft is self-publishing this time, and thus due to Japanese laws can sell a un-censored version. SO pretty much only hope is some fan made one, but those are VERY unlikely as you would have to litterally redraw the mosaiced parts from scratch
I think what you mean is can *not* ? because IIRC jap government mandate a censorship on penis and vagina. But not butthole for some reason. Also even the game itself actually make fun of this rule by adding a disease called japonicum something lol

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I think what you mean is can *not* ? because IIRC jap government mandate a censorship on penis and vagina. But not butthole for some reason. Also even the game itself actually make fun of this rule by adding a disease called japonicum something lol
Whoops yeah, stupid typos, can be bad when it comes to words like that xD

grixtopix

Aug 7, 2021
Hello, could someone with a save at the start of chapter 5 share it please, because the game deleted mine out of nowhere and I don't want to start from the begining :rolleyes:
did all your save files get deleted?maybe you have an auto save file when you were in an inn

Dagoth Urgers

Dec 12, 2021
Edit, So realized I should have put more of the conversion, they fallow it up with specifying they hold it with their right hands, then they ask Kano what hand she holds it with as she is left handed, she says "in my right like everyone else" The error here is every instance of left and right being flipped in the entire conversation.
Sigh, so the next line was that they hold them with their right, and then they ask Kano who is left handed how she holds it, and she says in her right hand like everyone else.
Yes its a error, they flipped every instance of left and right in the entire conversation.
I know they hold them with there left irl, that's why this is a error.
Finally got around to this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You and APoc1 are full of shit. There are no translation errors.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Finally got around to this game.
You and APoc1 are full of shit. There are no translation errors.

What I wrote,

" To be honest I am little disappointed in the attention to detail as far as the translation is concerned and did they not hire a proof reader? quite a few errors. Still better than not getting the story at all. "

Lets break that down a bit , My disappointment is with some of the choices that were made (localization) not specifically about the accuracy of the translation, and frankly you know just as well as any other fan that translating Japanese is difficult as some things just don't translate directly it can almost always be argued that something was not right. So did you compare the two bodies of text to come to your conclusion? I doubt it , so when you say there are "NO" translation errors how in the fuck would you know? Due to the nature of the Japanese language there will be some errors in some peoples minds.

The second part of the sentence ( its separate from the first part of the sentence hence the "and") has to do with a proof reader to catch typo's. There are many of them.

So I did not really say the translation was wrong, ( couldn't even begin to say that I don't speak Japanese) I probably should have used the word "localization" instead. So if I am full of shit then I welcome you to the full of shit club :)

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
For the Saint hide and seek in chapter 7

Not sure if this is written anywhere else in this thread, but this information was impossible to find for myself so I ended up scouring the game myself to find the locations. For posterity sake and anyone who cares I'll share it here. (I'm not sure if the order you find them in matters but this is the order I found them in. If you test it in your game and are able to find them in a different order let me know.)

Rubbra:

Jens:

Masquerade:

EVenicleplayer

Mar 9, 2022
I'm missing some items from the collections
Point of interest: number 7, 86, 100, 101
Gal monster: number 21, 26
Events: number 109, 110
anyone know where to get them?
Points of interest:
7:in a cliff near Raisin.
86: in the sea rigth next to the horus mothership.
100: in the sea behind the horn whale that get stuck betwin the rocks nexts to the hanny village.
101: if im not mistaken it stays on the sea at the northeast almost at the end of the map.

Gal mosters:
21: spaws in random enconters in the north of left-hand in a area where u need the bobbles to get.
26: is the lucky can can the rarest enemy in the game it can spawn anywhere put the chance is really smal, she also gives a ton of xp when defetead/captured.

The events are from the last ramius sidequest, it happens in klark rigth outside one of the main cities, if it dont show up its because u didnt do the previous quests the frist happens in heinline just north the cow race camp, the second happens next to lake DePussy the third in front of th capital of klark and this last one is rigth next to kakuriyo and is the one that unlocks the two scences.

Good luck.
(and sorry for the bad english)

Last edited:
Reactions: SeanModo and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone knows where can i find the point of interest 55 and the event 118 ?

Here is a walk through (google translate not great but not unreadable) look at the Left hand menu you should see points of interest there. IIRC scene 118 you get after defeating the Mega monster Gunagan (someone said that earlier , I was not able to beat that one though :( )

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Not sure if this is written anywhere else in this thread, but this information was impossible to find for myself so I ended up scouring the game myself to find the locations.
It is listed before, though not as detailed as you put it.
Found em camping

Found em camping. Literraly. Rubbra is at White Castle, Jens in Ixhtab Village, Masquerade is in Royal Palace.
The locations will always be the same, and the order does not matter. I went with Masquerade > Jens > Rubbra.

EVenicleplayer

Mar 9, 2022
i just defeated Gunagan and the only thing that is missing to 100% the game is the hanny king, but i just cant beat him, does annyone knows agood strat for him ?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes