APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
where can i find saints i visit all the church nothing i need to go to great stockades

You need the oil drops from the pressure monsters on the trail leading from the pit to Kakriyo you need 3 and then you can find the Saint in Yomi

Last edited:

rurili

Jul 8, 2018
did all your save files get deleted?maybe you have an auto save file when you were in an inn
Every save file got deleted even the auto so I think there was a corrupted file somewhere. I already reinstall the game so I think I'm going to restart from the begining :HideThePain:

EVenicleplayer

Mar 9, 2022
Quick question, it may have been answered elsewhere but I feel so lost. I just added Kano to my team and have 6 different treasures. Is there a way to sell them? Or is that not an option? Please indulge this dumbass and let me know, thanks!
in every major city save raisin, there are pawnshops where you can sell itens, the treasures usually stay in the bottom of your item list

BloopBlap

Aug 8, 2017
A few questions:

1. Can I revisit a town in another chapter to get flirting scenes that I missed previously?

2. How do I unlock/view bride events?

3. Are there side quests that I should be doing each chapter?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
A few questions:

1. Can I revisit a town in another chapter to get flirting scenes that I missed previously?

2. How do I unlock/view bride events?

3. Are there side quests that I should be doing each chapter?

1. yes
2. you get points for every disease you cure , go back to your clinic in Raisen and you can use the points there
3. you can do all the side quests later or as they appear they don't give you any loot of exp.

BloopBlap

Aug 8, 2017
1. yes
2. you get points for every disease you cure , go back to your clinic in Raisen and you can use the points there
3. you can do all the side quests later or as they appear they don't give you any loot of exp.
Alright thanks. One last question, any there any chapter-gated optional events that would prevent me from getting certain scenes (like with saints) or the clothes?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Alright thanks. One last question, any there any chapter-gated optional events that would prevent me from getting certain scenes (like with saints) or the clothes?

The only side quests that help with clothes are the Ramius events I will include the walk through I used while playing the Japanese ver. of the game you can find just about all the info in there but the translations are a bit different than the English ver. of this game (it is google translate so MTL but not as bad as some MTL's I have seen) as far as names of places and people , you should be able to figure it out though.

Reactions: SeanModo

Argnwan

Oct 19, 2020
I'm midway through Chapter 3 and I think it's time to admit it: I'm not having as good as a time with this game as I did with the first. I've been struggling to identify the reason why but I think it comes down to the pacing feeling a lot more rushed and the characters are either inconsistent or generally less likable. Is it just me or does anyone else feel this way too?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm midway through Chapter 3 and I think it's time to admit it: I'm not having as good as a time with this game as I did with the first. I've been struggling to identify the reason why but I think it comes down to the pacing feeling a lot more rushed and the characters are either inconsistent or generally less likable. Is it just me or does anyone else feel this way too?
I think the pacing is different in that the Hero sicknesses kind of speeds up things in the way they drive your progress , meaning you kind of have to solve them as soon as you can other wise the de-buffs in battle can get annoying. For me though I like the game, it is different but then I think if it were not different it might be a little boring. The battle tactics are a bit different with the MP as opposed to healing potions that cost a shit ton as you progress through the game. The plot is not as well organized as the first game but it is not horrible. I can see what you are getting at but I still am enjoying playing it. Its just different and the first time I played it I was a little disappointed that the old crew was not the focal point of game, was hoping for more of a sequel. Still a good game though imo.

Oct 11, 2019
Though there's been a number of QoL upgrades in this game, there have also been some definite downgrades in the gameplay. The inability to use any more than 8 skills in battle, the removal of health recovery items, the encounter gauge going up slower and the lack of fishing to get upgraded equipment were the most notable ones for me. I can understand removing the latter because it would give us OP equipment that would let us just absolutely sail through the game, but I find the first 3 changes pretty questionable at best. I went to replay the original game after I 100% Evenicle 2, and I 100% a fresh save in half the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Though there's been a number of QoL upgrades in this game, there have also been some definite downgrades in the gameplay. The inability to use any more than 8 skills in battle, the removal of health recovery items, the encounter gauge going up slower and the lack of fishing to get upgraded equipment were the most notable ones for me. I can understand removing the latter because it would give us OP equipment that would let us just absolutely sail through the game, but I find the first 2 changes pretty questionable at best. I went to replay the original game after I 100% Evenicle 2, and I 100% a fresh save in half the time.

I am not saying it is perfect by any means I have posted some of my other issues previously in this thread , like drops being totally stupid and the RNG being wonky. It not as good as the last game but it is not a "bad game" either. Still enjoying it for what it is. I respect what both of you are saying , you have legitimate critiques.

koncipintu

Feb 5, 2019
how do I go there?
anyone know whats the white line mean? do I need some skill?
full image:

1647156856237.png 1647156913734.png

Argnwan

Oct 19, 2020
Funnily enough I don't mind the Hero Syndrome meter/debuffs since you get bonuses for curing them (though granted other peoples experiences may vary on this issue, some people might find it very annoying).

When I say the pacing issues I mean the plot itself in regards to setup and payoff. For example the first game introduces characters Kath in the second chapter but she don't end up being a major character till the third chapter and even her existence was alluded to in the first chapter. This kind of set up and payoff makes the story feel more natural an not like the characters only exist when the plot needs them to. Also the conflict just feels a lot more focused and connected in the first game. There usually just one big bad but their actions influence the events of the entire chapter. Evenicle 2 conflict's feel more sporadic and all over the place especially in chapter 2.

Don't get we wrong, Evenicle 2 is not a bad game by any means and I fully intend on finishing it. I'm just trying to figure out whether I'm not enjoying it as much since I set my expectations too high (since I really liked the first game) or if there are actual objective reasons why I feel the second game isn't as good.

Reactions: APoc1

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
i actually ended up liking the characters in 2 better, but yes it does take a bit for the plot to get going

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Funnily enough I don't mind the Hero Syndrome meter/debuffs since you get bonuses for curing them (though granted other peoples experiences may vary on this issue, some people might find it very annoying).

When I say the pacing issues I mean the plot itself in regards to setup and payoff. For example the first game introduces characters Kath in the second chapter but she don't end up being a major character till the third chapter and even her existence was alluded to in the first chapter. This kind of set up and payoff makes the story feel more natural an not like the characters only exist when the plot needs them to. Also the conflict just feels a lot more focused and connected in the first game. There usually just one big bad but their actions influence the events of the entire chapter. Evenicle 2 conflict's feel more sporadic and all over the place especially in chapter 2.

Don't get we wrong, Evenicle 2 is not a bad game by any means and I fully intend on finishing it. I'm just trying to figure out whether I'm not enjoying it as much since I set my expectations too high (since I really liked the first game) or if there are actual objective reasons why I feel the second game isn't as good.
They start getting more into the plot in chapter 4 but yeah the plot is not as intriguing in this game and they leave a few gaping holes as well at the end. I totally hear you on expectations as well I was expecting it to be as good as the first. I was alot more attached to the characters in the first game. I get the feeling Alicesoft had a new team involved with this one , like it is not as well thought out and the whole plot is just not as good as the first. it suffers from the dreaded sequel syndrome except it is really not a sequel. I am also wondering if I am not suffering from bias due to my intense like for the first game. But I just decided at some point to enjoy it for what it is, been waiting so long to play the English ver. after slogging through the Japanese ver using a walk through several times.

koncipintu

Feb 5, 2019
I already at chapter 4, but just realize I don't have upgraded version of Yuragi's "Blow Skill" because I dont really use Blow that much. Can I still got the skill even though I'm not in chapter 3 anymore if I spam use Blow?
Thanks! 1647159134150.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I already at chapter 4, but just realize I don't have upgraded version of Yuragi's "Blow Skill" because I dont really use Blow that much. Can I still got the skill even though I'm not in chapter 3 anymore if I spam use Blow?
Thanks! View attachment 1701463
Yes you can, the walk through is just giving a general idea. If you use the skill enough times you will get it, no matter where you are in the game. I have had some skills show up early if I was grinding to level and I used it enough.

Reactions: koncipintu

cloudfour21

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone can share a save for chapter 7?

I think my save got corrupted as Sys43VM error pop out when facing the bosses in Adnan's Lair :(

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes