Hachibi

Dec 10, 2020
can anyone tell me where Point of interest 58 is? i tried using the wiki but i've had no luck finding it

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
NE of Sekishiki go down in the dip and then all the way east. Its in the SE corner of that dip(lower area)

Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this bug/error? the first moment you get to control your character the screen just go white, does anyone have the same problem if so did you somehow fix it?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone getting real sick of some mechanics that just seem broken. Status affects that bypass endurance. Random target attacks bypassing guarding. Turn order being total nonsense were slow characters get two turns back to back somehow. And item drop rates being just total ass, Like i was convinced gear only went to plus 3 for quite a while, then saw a plus 4 and found out there is as much as plus 9 just like the last game.
also the wife event items are such lies, the +2 bp on attack item actually just occasionally give you 2 bp, the +30 attack damage is the same only sometimes adding it. Pretty sure the same applies to the status resist and the elemental resist, but can't even tell do to how inconsistent resisting status is as a whole and how many things bypass it.
And then there is kano's trap nullification as well as her weak battle prevention. When enemies are 40 levels lower it should be practically certain to prevent battles yet level barley seems to increase the odds. As for the trap nullification, it only does one of the two things it says, it does always nullify traps, but it says it will do so without the pop up telling you about it, which is a lie.
This game really needs a patch even if its a unofficial one.

Last edited:

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So who has completed it the game? I do know there is something off about how they related the games and stuff.

Last edited:

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone getting real sick of some mechanics that just seem broken.
I think some of the mechanics roll a chance instead of applying them 100% of the time. I remember putting on the +2 BP and was confused as it doesn't seem to work initially. Turns out there is a chance of it activating.

Not sure about the rest, but guard chances seem to be higher when you have more guard stacks, similar to Sengoku Rance; and endurance only affects stun, not any other statuses like poison and petrification:
1647396708655.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think some of the mechanics roll a chance instead of applying them 100% of the time. I remember putting on the +2 BP and was confused as it doesn't seem to work initially. Turns out there is a chance of it activating.

Not sure about the rest, but guard chances seem to be higher when you have more guard stacks, similar to Sengoku Rance; and endurance only affects stun, not any other statuses like poison and petrification:
View attachment 1706175

Also kind of looks like mag resist effects stun and poison when Alex's , is high he seems more resistant to those two status aliments.
I agree most of those wife event drops are a chance of except the 30% more damage from what I have seen that works all the time, keep in mind though the overall damage changes depending on the match up if the monster or Boss has a high magic resistance the damages will be lower. It gives the impression it is not working. Ende's insurance card I have not been able to see any effect. But I am guessing it is also a chance of type thing not a for sure like the other equipment drop that works every time to prevent poison.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Also kind of looks like mag resist effects stun and poison when Alex's , is high he seems more resistant to those two status aliments.
I agree most of those wife event drops are a chance of except the 30% more damage from what I have seen that works all the time, keep in mind though the overall damage changes depending on the match up if the monster or Boss has a high magic resistance the damages will be lower. It gives the impression it is not working. Ende's insurance card I have not been able to see any effect. But I am guessing it is also a chance of type thing not a for sure like the other equipment drop that works every time to prevent poison.
Japanese wiki says the 30% damage is a sometimes. Also magic resist seems to be resisting status from magic attacks, endurance vs physical attacks.
EDIT: yes I know its says its damage reduction vs magic attacks, still seems to also have a affect on status.

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018

View attachment 1706175
Im not talking about not having guard stack and their chance to block, Im talking about how attacks that target random targets bypass the guard chance altogether.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Japanese wiki says the 30% damage is a sometimes. Also magic resist seems to be resisting status from magic attacks, endurance vs physical attacks.

Here is what the walk through I am using says

Zero sword+ 30% for most attacks0Daughter-in-law event 3 (zero)

Not going to work on Hannies and also not going to work on monsters with high mag resist as far as the other thing not sure to be honest because I have to agree with you on some of your complaints just seemed like if I had Alex stat for that one high he avoided those status de buffs. key word is seemd. The drop system is borked and there are other issues as well would not be surprised if what you say is true. at level 60 in this play through and I have yet to see a single Lucky can can. had one treasure monster last play through had 10 treasure monsters and 1 lucky can can and I played all the way to level 99 and of course got my lucky at level 99 outside of having a complete list it was totally worthless. So yeah the RNG sucks ass. Don't even get me started on the actual drops if you can get one 5 weapon drops in a row with the exact same weapon I already had equipped same attack power no element boost the exact same. Oh and then last play through Alex got a weapon drop that had an attack boost when he does not even have an attack skill or a slot on the stats page for attack power so yeah I totally hear you.

Advnzed

Dec 31, 2018
uh anyone know the best place to farm can can?,i've been going around but always fight the tank girls instead

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
uh anyone know the best place to farm can can?,i've been going around but always fight the tank girls instead

Reg can cans around Oatmeal in left hand , lucky Can cans anywhere but the are rare

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
sadly i just killed a lucky can can by accident,are they that impactful?

Well if you capture one you get the bonus exp points plus you get a gal mon that gives you 20% more exp when equipped and of course you can't complete the Gal mon's list with out capturing one.

BloopBlap

Aug 8, 2017
I'm in Ch.3 and made it to the lake using the bubble. I walked around the thing and can't find the point of interest. Add insult to injury, I keep getting wrecked by a monster there. Where is the point of interest?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm in Ch.3 and made it to the lake using the bubble. I walked around the thing and can't find the point of interest. Add insult to injury, I keep getting wrecked by a monster there. Where is the point of interest?

If you are talking about the Lake in Left hand it is in the North side of the lake, also there is a cat gal monster there that only appears there. suggest going back later in the game monsters there can be higher level.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
who wanted petri as a wife candidate i dont think she is but dam she is hot and epide is also hot to kind of wish she was a candidate too

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes