fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
and if they create a third one i hope the protagonist is not the same like the first two cause i want something fresh and not like the first 2 games i think the third protagonist should be different like more mature than the other he can still be a pervert to a degree but i think cause alex and aster are pretty much the same and the third one ability should be able to undo the black ring curse and he will be a wear of it from the start

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hi, does anyone knows where to go for the valentine ceremony ? i cant find the location of the green square..

Same continent as the Blue circle(on the west side) I can't actually believe you can't find it , you are joking right? Not trying to make fun of you but seriously you can't find it?

Last edited:

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Its right next to the Blue circle(on the west side) I can't actually believe you can't find it , you are joking right? Not trying to make fun of you but seriously you can't find it?
sorry , i was running around to find it and found out that i had to trigger the same mark which was not allowed to go earlier... now im finishing at the end of the game. thanks for the reply though

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
sorry , i was running around to find it and found out that i had to trigger the same mark which was not allowed to go earlier... now im finishing at the end of the game. thanks for the reply though

Yeah if you miss dialog explaining what to do it makes things hard, Perhaps instead of saying you could not find it you should have said "how do I get there" At any rate glad you figured it out :)

Reactions: unanomaly8787

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
How do I use the teleport?
If you are talking about Platina's teleport hit the menu button and on the side of the selections there is a check box check the teleport(normally I have save checked , map and use items checked as well) then the teleport function will be on the bottom right of your screen click on the teleport symbol and select where you want to go. Keep in mind if you have never been there you can't teleport there until you have visited the place once. Some locations are not available for teleport even when you have visited.

May 25, 2020
If you are talking about Platina's teleport hit the menu button and on the side of the selections there is a check box check the teleport(normally I have save checked , map and use items checked as well) then the teleport function will be on the bottom right of your screen click on the teleport symbol and select where you want to go. Keep in mind if you have never been there you can't teleport there until you have visited the place once. Some locations are not available for teleport even when you have visited.
Found it, thanks.

Reactions: APoc1

Calan

Mar 2, 2021
Ok, after tring and trying I give up. Got almost all CG and outfits, best weapons etc, last thing I'm missing are capturing some GalM some Mega Monsters and finally the part I need help with, which are the dungeons I'm supossed to look for the saints? I recall it was CG 111 and 112. please the guide doesn't specify.

Oct 11, 2019
Ok, after tring and trying I give up. Got almost all CG and outfits, best weapons etc, last thing I'm missing are capturing some GalM some Mega Monsters and finally the part I need help with, which are the dungeons I'm supossed to look for the saints? I recall it was CG 111 and 112. please the guide doesn't specify.
Rubbra is in White Castle, Jens is in the Ixtab Settlement and Masquerade is in the Holy Knight's Sanctum

Reactions: readAnon
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes