Oct 11, 2019
I am not saying it is perfect by any means I have posted some of my other issues previously in this thread , like drops being totally stupid and the RNG being wonky. It not as good as the last game but it is not a "bad game" either. Still enjoying it for what it is. I respect what both of you are saying , you have legitimate critiques.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I appear to be in the minority, but I honestly like this game more than the original, especially in terms of the characters, though I loved playing both of them. That being said, there are some parts that are definitely inferior to the original game, mostly on the gameplay side and a bit of the plot.

Reactions: APoc1
Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with pressing CTRL to speed up battle animations? When I do it, the sound effects go out of sync with the animations, and said animations become kinda choppy.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone have a problem with pressing CTRL to speed up battle animations? When I do it, the sound effects go out of sync with the animations, and said animations become kinda choppy.
Have not noticed the audio thing but the CTRL button when I hold it during battle I have seen that it stops working when switching from front row characters to back row characters. Have to let off it and hold again to speed up enemy attacks and I will sometimes wait to gain some BP for a character before I deliver the killing blow and then I notice the front /back thing way more.

Kazato

Sep 4, 2020
Anyone know the best place for exp farm without cheat? I feel like lv up quite slow now I am at chapter 5, but most of my team only around lv 48

Mar 19, 2018
Anyone know the best place for exp farm without cheat? I feel like lv up quite slow now I am at chapter 5, but most of my team only around lv 48
The best place to lv grind is the island on the south east of world map I think. beware though, the enemies are extremely strong. Kano's insta-kill skill works wonder here.
You can also try to looks for lucky cancan. You can find it anywhere in the world map. A trick to do this is just equip weak enemies killer on kano and stroll around on the first island. I got 2 lucky cancans this way.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
The value of a Sequel is determined by its ability to succeed the original and build onto the established lore. While it is a good game it's honestly not as great as the first one, making it a bad sequel but not a bad game. Unlike the first game where the plot was well thought out and interesting, this time around you get a story that's more or less predictable straight through. Yeah, there are a few twists and turns, but if you've played the first game there's next to nothing that will surprise you.

Not to make comparisons or anything but there's a reason Rance games were enjoyable even though they've been around forever. The game mechanics changed with each installment and the stories were standalone yet connected at the same time. You followed the same protagonist's adventures along with well established characters and met new ones along the way. This built not only the world and characters in it but expanded on a story that we were already invested in.

This game basically says "Remember part 1? Too bad nothing you learned from it matters here." While I understand wanting to have new characters and new adventures, changing everyone entirely was a bad move. We literally have a protagonist that wants to fuck multiple women and ends up saving the world from an evil organization. That's basically what Aster was. Alex is just another Aster with different wives who have the same traits as the first girls. First wife is sensitive about her bust size. Second wife comes from prestigious family. Third wife is powerful loli that refers to protagonist as oni chan. Fourth wife isn't interested at first but comes around in the end. There could've been a bunch of different ways to start from scratch with the same characters (like a rule about world change resetting level and skills) but instead we got these unoriginal ones. Yeah they have a few differences here and there but nothing to write home about. It's honestly depressing that I can literally see each of the original wives in the "newer" ones. For crying out loud the first game ended on such a good note that exploring new worlds with the same group was what everyone was hoping for.

TLDR - The game's okay, just not as good as part 1.

BloopBlap

Aug 8, 2017
There's an item on the wiki that's the invisibility batch, says it might be a random drop. Can anyone confirm this? And what are the chances?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There's an item on the wiki that's the invisibility batch, says it might be a random drop. Can anyone confirm this? And what are the chances?

Have not seen either the invisibility badge or the naked emperor in Evenicle 2 , could be I never got the drop though , which seems unlikely played this more than once.

lopa

May 7, 2017
Have not seen either the invisibility badge or the naked emperor in Evenicle 2 , could be I never got the drop though , which seems unlikely played this more than once.
there is 1 nudist king apparel, it should be found in the holy continent if I didn't remember it wrong
for the invisibility batch i never get it
1647229831475.png

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
that should be the only one, jp wiki said after chapter 7, it can also randomly dropped from monster

Actually now that I am thinking about it more I do remember getting that but not the invisibility badge not sure why I forgot probably because I never really used them and likely sold it right away. So I was wrong on that account have you seen the invisibility badge at all?

lopa

May 7, 2017
Actually now that I am thinking about it more I do remember getting that but not the invisibility badge not sure why I forgot probably because I never really used them and likely sold it right away. So I was wrong on that account have you seen the invisibility badge at all?
never got it, partly because i rarely fight monster after getting all the gal monster.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
never got it, partly because i rarely fight monster after getting all the gal monster.

Now I see it at the bottom of the costumes list but yeah I don't think I have got that drop either. (played the game 4.5 times) must be ultra rare drop or it is a causality of the imo borked drop system.

EVenicleplayer

Mar 9, 2022
I'm midway through Chapter 3 and I think it's time to admit it: I'm not having as good as a time with this game as I did with the first. I've been struggling to identify the reason why but I think it comes down to the pacing feeling a lot more rushed and the characters are either inconsistent or generally less likable. Is it just me or does anyone else feel this way too?
I kinda feel you, i mean really liked the game but it just didnt felt the same as when i wass playing eve 1 i dunno i think that i missed the thing of being promoted as a knigth and the mc having pretty much the main objective as being able to mary more girls and stoping the vilains almost as a colateral, instead of saving the world and taking the girls in the way there, besides i think the personality of a dummy dummie pervert matches Aste much better than Alex, not sure why but i think its mainly because Alex is actually a doctor and most of the time is not dumb at all, its just a bunch of little things that just don feel all that good for me idk.
(sorry for the bad englysh btw)

Aug 7, 2020
Got the same Problem as FryRose midway through chapter 3 all Points of interest, flirt events and Monster Gal in the collection got locked again (mind you i still have the monster and the point of interest counter is not reset). Thus i can´t replay the scene. For Monster girls this is no Problem but for points of interest or flirting events it is as they are not repeatable and thus are locked until i replay the game. I would like to know this does not happen again before replaying and having the same Problem so has someone an idea what caused this or is there a way to unlock it without me having to replay?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes