Nov 21, 2017
Alright so, I don't know where the Horus Mothership is and I don't know if there's something I need to do to access it. Yes, I just skip through all of the dialogue so if they told me what I needed to do I didn't see it. I feel like it's on the Holy Continent but there path leading there was destroyed and there's no place to land my ship. I also don't even know if that's where the mothership is. Platina keeps mentioning a tower in the sea but I explored the whole available water areas and never found anything.

Thanks much for any help!

LordGustavo

Jan 28, 2017
Alright so, I don't know where the Horus Mothership is and I don't know if there's something I need to do to access it. Yes, I just skip through all of the dialogue so if they told me what I needed to do I didn't see it. I feel like it's on the Holy Continent but there path leading there was destroyed and there's no place to land my ship. I also don't even know if that's where the mothership is. Platina keeps mentioning a tower in the sea but I explored the whole available water areas and never found anything.

I think they meant the mothership in Heinline continent, it's located east of Kalar Village...

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So any sign of a patch to fix the drops, fan or official? Could also address a little bit of optimization, opening backlog seems to slow the game quite a bit, plus there are a few broken things, like Kano's upgraded trap nullification saying it wont even notifying you yet still doing the pop up that Kano disarmed a trap.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So any sign of a patch to fix the drops, fan or official? Could also address a little bit of optimization, opening backlog seems to slow the game quite a bit, plus there are a few broken things, like Kano's upgraded trap nullification saying it wont even notifying you yet still doing the pop up that Kano disarmed a trap.

Man I hope they do patch this , but have not heard anything yet. You would have thought the JAP version would have needed the patch as well but who knows. The drops are really borked , same with spawns of Lucky can cans. been through an entire game before and only had one spawn. I know they are supposed to be rare but come on that is too rare

SeanModo

Aug 29, 2018

The mothership is at the north-east of the forest between the two Kalar Village.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Man I hope they do patch this , but have not heard anything yet. You would have thought the JAP version would have needed the patch as well but who knows. The drops are really borked , same with spawns of Lucky can cans. been through an entire game before and only had one spawn. I know they are supposed to be rare but come on that is too rare
Maybe you just been unlucky? I had 3 lucky can-cans during the first chapter so far alone (one of them was litterally the very first random encounter I had in the game, suffice to say I didn't have any means of catching that...)

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
Another great game from ALICESOFT , just finished the game and i feel like this one is way more vanilla than the first one , love the story , by the look of how the story and im sure evenicle will have more chapter about other worlds and not stop here yet , well unless ALICESOFT decide to stop here , it would be a real waste through i love every single minute of this series . the story , the comedy , and ofc the sex stuff as well , love the art , there is 1 thing that im a little sad about that is they dont let u f*ck "Asclepius" if u understand what i meant ( try not to be spoiler here) either way , fantastic game . i love it i wait for an entire a year to play evenicle 2 after finished the first and i would gladlly to do the same for part 3 4 5 (for 5 worlds like they keep saying in the games) . lot of love from a random dude and sorry if i misspell

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
Maybe you just been unlucky? I had 3 lucky can-cans during the first chapter so far alone (one of them was litterally the very first random encounter I had in the game, suffice to say I didn't have any means of catching that...)
Not sure if it is just confirmation bias, or too small of a sample size, but Lucky CanCans seem to be much more common in the starting area than the rest of the game, at least basing it off my own personal anecdote; so perhaps take it with a pinch of salt.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Not sure if it is just confirmation bias, or too small of a sample size, but Lucky CanCans seem to be much more common in the starting area than the rest of the game, at least basing it off my own personal anecdote; so perhaps take it with a pinch of salt.
Inevitable with something that rare you gonna need many many playthroughs to get a significant enough sample size to say something definite, doesn't change the fact that I already in my first chapter got more than he claims to have gotten in his entire playthrough

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Inevitable with something that rare you gonna need many many playthroughs to get a significant enough sample size to say something definite, doesn't change the fact that I already in my first chapter got more than he claims to have gotten in his entire playthrough

Nah played the game 6 times now 3 times with the Jap ver. and 3 times with the English ver. the drops and the spawn rates are just weird out of the 6 times I have gotten more than 1 lucky only once and the drops have been screwed up across all the play throughs I am pretty sure there is an issue with the RNG and also the tables for drops are just not well done. Two of the English play throughs were to level 75 and one was too lev 99 that is a long time playing to only see one Lucky they spawn all over the map the last game in one of the walk throughs it said they sometimes spawn more in the lowers chapters area's I did not find this to be true actually had them spawn more in the advanced chapters. This game they are much harder to get and of course luck has something to do with it after all RNG , but I feel the RNG is not working right in this game. The other drops are also strange getting 10 weapon drops in a row that are exactly the same as what you have , Weapons for characters with stat boosts they don't have , hardly any item drops or getting a computer drop in chapter 7 (50 g is not helping you in Ch. 7 ) there are issues it is clear. I am not saying it is a shit game I like the game outside of the issue I mentioned here and previously.

koncipintu

Feb 5, 2019
can I speed up unlocking skill that require certain number of battle to be unlock with this skill? Is it still count as battle? 1648113491584.png

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi, does anyone knows how to access to the area at the mountain on the north east of karakawa which have a small chest and a waypoint to access but cant walk through due to cliff from both side.. any clue to get there ? and where is the location of the 3 goddess in dungeon? had move to so many underground area but no sight of the icon to trigger them

edit: ok i have found out that the goddess is from the tent which is not marked but will shine when quest is triggered... found 2 so far , one at the royal garden main pyramid at the middle and the second at the lama tunnel to the science city at the drainage dungeon area... still missing the third

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
can I speed up unlocking skill that require certain number of battle to be unlock with this skill? Is it still count as battle? View attachment 1719636

Well I don't think it does, if you noticed the illness meter at the top right of the screen does not increase when that skill activates. I could be wrong but it does not seem to work for number of battles.

Reactions: koncipintu
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes