induh

Sep 8, 2020
The great stockade (Prison)
Do you know if i need the tailor skill again to assemble yulang outfits like in the first game? Or do i need something else other than completing ramius quests? If yes where do i get the skill?

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Do you know if i need the tailor skill again to assemble yulang outfits like in the first game? Or do i need something else other than completing ramius quests? If yes where do i get the skill?
No there is not need of taylor skill, just get the four parts.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Lol Vevetar (the white flying rat? thingy with blue eyes) straight up one hit my lv 60+ Yuragi when it crits, I don't think dropping by that early is a good idea :LOL:

Yeah actually the white one is the easier of the two, there is a purple one that will really tear you up. Can depend on what kind of treasure monster drops you get this play through I got 4 def buns early on ( while I got no lucky can cans -_- ) and was fighting one battle at a time at lev 48 Using light bomb and Charlot's flying monster skill and Kano's fire skill I managed to fight three of those purple one's , had to use all my health potions and was plain lucky but I got almost 600,000 exp. Did not say it would be easy basically you just hang out at the port so you can teleport out at the end.

But you are right generally not a good idea if you want to try it you should save right when you get there and save after every battle I have had things go sideways at lev 80 there and get destroyed before. Still it is easier imo than Eve 1s high lev island. Like I said two Gal's there you can't get anywhere else and also a treasure chest, think it gives you a nice speed skill and then the crayfish/lobster. You can get those as soon as you get the boat just run to the chest and teleport right after same with the crayfish at or around lev 40

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
No there is no Taylor skill this time just need the pieces of the outfit. The walk through has been posted in almost everyone of the last ten pages there is a guide in that for how to get the outfit fragments.

induh

Sep 8, 2020
No there is no Taylor skill this time just need the pieces of the outfit. The walk through has been posted in almost everyone of the last ten pages there is a guide in that for how to get the outfit fragments.
Have all of them. Can't do anything with them

induh

Sep 8, 2020
Also did anyone upload a save file here? If no i can upload my clear game data with 116/120 H-scenes unlocked.

Just put the unpack this rar into Documents/AliceSoft/Evenicle2

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Have all of them. Can't do anything with them

Don't know what to say I have never had that issue. Are you sure you have 4 pieces for each girl? If you have not already check the list below.

induh

Sep 8, 2020
Don't know what to say I have never had that issue. Are you sure you have 4 pieces for each girl? If you have not already check the list below.

The last quest i did was the one where the Kalars were pole dancing in the burial thingy.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The last quest i did was the one where the Kalars were pole dancing in the burial thingy.

Pretty sure you don't get a piece of the outfit for that quest. When you click on the character to see there stats and change skills menu there is a blank spot under the Gal monster spot click on it and make sure the outfit is not there already if you have all the pieces it should be there , just so you know the outfits in this game don't have bonuses to stats. I find it difficult to believe that your game has a bug that only affects costumes but maybe it does?

lopa

May 7, 2017
i think you only do the ramius quest, each character need 4 part of yulang outfit (one from ramius quest, and 3 other from selling things and waifu event), for example yuragi is yulang XL, so you need yulang XL number 1 2 3 and 4 to make yuragi outfit.
do check wiki

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Tits on a boar.PNG

Okay Just out of curiosity ,can someone explain to me why Alicesoft decided to give a strictly magic user this drop, when he never gets a physical attack skill that I have ever seen and does not even have a stat for attack power? Just for the record still big fan of these games but this is not the only thing I have noticed , that kind of don't make sense. Like the drops in general can't even count how many times I have gotten a weapon drop only to see it is exactly what I am already using. Same exact thing no element bonus the exact same. The drops/spawns are just whacked gotten like 10 treasure monsters and one Lucky Can Can and I am Lev90 (I know you don't need to be that high to win you can win anywhere in the mid 60s probably lower if you are a fighting guru) Just leveling to see what is the max stats you can get with out grinding an excessive amount of money and buying your stat boosts from the Red Cross. Of course a certain amount of luck is involved as the stats would be a little lower if I had not gotten so many treasure monsters.

Technolord

Apr 14, 2019
HOw do you get past the fire vents in Chapter 3, just past the dark city? Team is saying something about talking in dark city but nothing works there. And something about steel carbon? No clue where to get that
still need help pls. Dunno how to continue

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
still need help pls. Dunno how to continue

Use the wiki its a translation and a bit confusing but you should be able to figure it out.

Chapter 3 "look at pyramid" many other helpful tips in there as well

Reactions: Technolord

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
anybody know if there is going to be an Eve 3?

Have not heard of 3 being made yet guessing they originally planned on visiting all the world fragments but will they actually do that. My guess is if it makes them enough money then yes if not.... I will buy it if they do though.

Munfler

Mar 2, 2021
Hi I am having a hard time finding normal can can for yuragi outfit. I already finished the game missing only one cg. Can someone spoil the yuragi outfit for me?

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Hi I am having a hard time finding normal can can for yuragi outfit. I already finished the game missing only one cg. Can someone spoil the yuragi outfit for me?
normal can-cans are around raisen oatmeal and prune in left-hand

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes