ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone know where to fly to Pyramid in chapter 3 ? After seeing event in this place, I can't find way to fly to it

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know where to fly to Pyramid in chapter 3 ? After seeing event in this place, I can't find way to fly to it
There is a raised pathway to the east of where you are now with a symbol exactly like the one at Alex's left foot. Not the path right next to you but the next one over from that one.

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
There is a raised pathway to the east of where you are now with a symbol exactly like the one at Alex's left foot. Not the path right next to you but the next one over from that one.
Thanks a lot for your help, I found it ^^

Reactions: APoc1

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
Hey, guys, only place I could think to ask, but does anyone on Chapter 3 know how to get into the pyramid in southern Asimoff?

Unlocked the bubble ability to cross over, but both crossing points I found got written off as too risky by the party and I'm banging my head against the wall trying to find a third spot.

Would really appreciate a hand with this, this game's been lit so far and this is the first real wall I've run into.
There's no third spot just two you must walk to that white spot, try it
You misunderstand the second spot, it's risky because you can't go back using the same spot, that what they mean... I think
Im already in chapter 7

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Thanks for all help , it's seems that game gave wrong hints about that quest .

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know where the hell mt fooji is? I've been all around Klark looking for this stupid pineapple and I can't find it for the life of me.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone know where the hell mt fooji is? I've been all around Klark looking for this stupid pineapple and I can't find it for the life of me.

it is west of Kalriyo , just over the path that leads to Yomi.

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
Huh so MC in evenicle 1 gonna travel to all of world fragment while saving people in need
Meanwhile MC in evenicle 2 gonna stay in his world and make a headquarters to cure all of patient around all world
I hope all of MC can get along and in the end and they gonna have a huge GANGBANG PARTY LMAOOOO
Aster and now Alex..... All of QD pawn is lustfull man lol

Last edited:

GezmeRR

Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm just making sure, there was some talk about the demo being censored, and having scenes removed

But now that its no longer on steam, and its gotten an english release, does it still have does scenes removed?

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Hmmm just making sure, there was some talk about the demo being censored, and having scenes removed

But now that its no longer on steam, and its gotten an english release, does it still have does scenes removed?
still censored

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes