Virox1

May 15, 2020
Does anyone know how to access the chest in the volcano area at the end of chapter 2? I can see that there is a entry into that lower area but I can't find the other end of it
Cave has a secret passage on one of the floors, don't remember which one.

okride

Jul 9, 2018
i still cant really find the location of the hanny-killer grass for the hanihoo~oo disease, can anyone tell me the isle/continent/whatever its on?

Feb 14, 2019
It would require the art to be redone , its not as easy as people think(there is not a script or program that I know of that will do it automatically) I doubt very much that it will get De-censored unless a fan does it. If a fan does it or a western game company licenese the game for distro(not going to happen Alicesoft has the distro rights unless western company offers a shit ton of money) it will take a long long time imo. For whats its worth I wish it was uncensored as well.
Man that sucks but I understand, heres to wishing it gets uncensored in the future

Reactions: APoc1

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
Stuck on chapter 2, after dragon was combined with guy. Saids i need to get to top of volcano to enter but i can't find it?

Apshiama

Jun 27, 2017
Stuck at Chapter 4, anyone know how to become a saint apprentice to go to the Great Prison ?

unknow_unknow00

Sep 18, 2020
Stuck at Chapter 4, anyone know how to become a saint apprentice to go to the Great Prison ?
Go to Nacre Harbor in Duchy of Heinline, go to east (beach area), there's spoon like island in there, you will find castle, go there, and finish mission inside

Kirika

Dec 31, 2017
View attachment 1678073
So this is ether a error or two characters don't know their left and rights, though if that was the case they would have gotten corrected. Also this conversation got weird, maybe there was a proverb or something getting butchered. So far the translation has been well done, but this one deserved a little bit of a call out.
it is the correct translation, in eastern culture you hold fork in left hand

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I'm missing some items from the collections
Point of interest: number 7, 86, 100, 101
Gal monster: number 21, 26
Events: number 109, 110
anyone know where to get them?

dunno about gal monster no 21 but 26 is for the lucky can-can

EDIT: I finally found it the 21 gal mosnter is a black cat and you can found them at the north side of left-hand at the lake on top of the mountain (you need the bubble form chapter 3 to get there)

Last edited:

samuelfon89

Oct 6, 2018
anyone got an idea where the arnold cacao is? kano sickness the cat one
it says duchy of heinleine but i swear i searched everywhere and can't find it

Reactions: Killex2313

EroHoward

Mar 11, 2019
Haven't tried the game yet but I'm curious, is there any accessories that lets you see the characters naked like naked emperor/see through badge like in Evenicle 1? I know there's Yulan gears but I'm not sure about the others.

emby

Sep 12, 2017
In Chapter 1 and I cannot, for the life of me, capture the Can Can's. Could someone walk me through it? Can you only use the "Bondage Rope" once per battle? How low do you need to get their health? I've gotten it pretty low (<20%) and still they dodge every time. Should I wait until later into the game? Don't want to leave the first island until I capture both versions of the Can Can, but honestly just very frustrated. Thanks!

Kirika

Dec 31, 2017
Haven't tried the game yet but I'm curious, is there any accessories that lets you see the characters naked like naked emperor/see through badge like in Evenicle 1? I know there's Yulan gears but I'm not sure about the others.
yes there is

Oct 11, 2019
How do you get to the lowered area with a small shrine in the middle and a treasure chest and point of interest on the right that's just up the slope from Utsushiyo to Kakuriyo, and to the lower platform that's below the entrance to the Great Stockades?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes