Feb 14, 2019
Anyone know if this game will ever get uncensored? cause if it will ill hold off on playing it for now, but if not ill start immediately.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone know if this game will ever get uncensored? cause if it will ill hold off on playing it for now, but if not ill start immediately.
It would require the art to be redone , its not as easy as people think(there is not a script or program that I know of that will do it automatically) I doubt very much that it will get De-censored unless a fan does it. If a fan does it or a western game company licenese the game for distro(not going to happen Alicesoft has the distro rights unless western company offers a shit ton of money) it will take a long long time imo. For whats its worth I wish it was uncensored as well.

Reactions: SUKIRITOD
Jan 12, 2018
No problem. I forgot to mention that if you skip over important dialogue you can look at the backlog even after you're back on the world map.
I know, it's just that I stopped playing after that scene, came back a few hours later, and then remembered that when I was already at Dark city, so the text had been long lost:oops:

Xallvion

Jul 12, 2020
a friend of mine who also plays this got a passive skill for kano in chapter 2, i am already in chapter 4 and dont have it. found the jp wiki and used google translate and it said that it should appear randomly in chapter 2, but i dont have it yet. cant i get it anymore?

the one google translate names
Strengthening the deathblow rateDeadly rate + 20%
the conditions should be chapter 2 after some battles, but yeah already way over just a couple of battles. so what do i do now to get it? or am i out of luck?

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Is anyone having issues healing Chorus? Because after the ritual I was not able to find chorus or the priestess in any town.

Xallvion

Jul 12, 2020
does anyone know how to get the to hidden village of yashima? I'm stuck after talking to Patriot in white city
not sure if you still need an answer, but in the marsh is an event that tells you that the water is shallow and you can walk through it, with that you can go fursther than before. the village is at the end of the marsh, north direction

Xallvion

Jul 12, 2020
Is anyone having issues healing Chorus? Because after the ritual I was not able to find chorus or the priestess in any town.
you cured her? then her story is done afaik. she went back to her baby and takes care of it, so yeah you wont find her anymore. she isnt a playabel character anyway.

sipeS

Oct 3, 2020
Am i retarded, how am I supposed to warn the people of Karakawa about the volcanos eruption?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well in all honesty the stories are pretty much the same i want the third evencile to be a lot different i dont mind the wives thing but i think the third protagonist should be a demon instead of a human( or whatever alex is) or half dragon like the first and the antagonist will also be a demon beyond qd power or maybe a blacksmith with half demon instead but instead of having to go to stores to buy wepons you cant afford being able to forge and sell them would be cool

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
a friend of mine who also plays this got a passive skill for kano in chapter 2, i am already in chapter 4 and dont have it. found the jp wiki and used google translate and it said that it should appear randomly in chapter 2, but i dont have it yet. cant i get it anymore?

the one google translate names
Strengthening the deathblow rateDeadly rate + 20%
the conditions should be chapter 2 after some battles, but yeah already way over just a couple of battles. so what do i do now to get it? or am i out of luck?
Some skills are number of battles fought if you don't reach the number of battles in chapter 2 it will come later once the number of battles is satisfied. Further more when you get Kano's assassination skill it is 50/50 chance you have to use that skill enough time and you will get upgraded to 80% chance. Actually I learned all that a while ago from that exact walk through you are using iirc.

Yea my bad did not understand there's a city u cant tp to
You goto the city at the base of the volcano and tell the mayor he does not listen then visit the church and tell Rubbra(spelling?)

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Are there particular illnesses that are worth keeping? Got rid of the Fastball because it seemed a bit superfluous, but the "Chest Hair Disorder"? Attack Up/Def down on Kano seems like a pretty useful gimmick, are there many others that have good benefits like that?

P.S was very, very sad that keeping the cow disease does not seem to adjust Yuragi's cutscene lines.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Where is point of interest 29 located? I checked the wiki, but for some reason it skips 29 and goes to 30 right after 28.
Its on the right side of the peak of the Volcano. but you have to head towards the other peak to get there is that bowl like feature near the right side of the volcano but it is behind that on the lower level to the right so head towards the peak you have to climb to get to the dragon lair but take a left and go behind that bowl next to the volcano. (hard to explain)

EDIT: Think I have it wrong please disregard

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltyQuest

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Where is point of interest 29 located? I checked the wiki, but for some reason it skips 29 and goes to 30 right after 28.
029. Flock of KonraKonra
Karakawa Region. Migratory birds who bring luck to travelers.

I already got it but guessing by the picture you TP to Karakawa and go straight right. The picture is of a rocky cliff with ocean in the top half of the pic.

Or if thats the wrong area idk somewhere karakawa next to the ocean.

Reactions: APoc1
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes