Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Been looking forward to the English release for this and actually went and bought it.
First scene of the game... mosaic censor. God damn it.
Now yes I know I'll still enjoy the RPG, the story etc. But... could someone let me know if a mosaic remover is released please? thanks!
Officially: very unlikely
Fanmade: Not impossible but i would not wait for it.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Cow disease today
Chapter 2, after treatment for green disease, an event occurred near the north of the competition ground.

1. Go to the competition place.
  2. Have the beef separated on the beach.
  3. Return to Ramias.
Reward: Zilant Costume LL1
Where is this event supposed to be? Google translate isn't helping.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't really followed the scene too much lately, what changed since Evenicle 1, which was uncensored?
The first was released by a western company. And so they hired some artist to uncensor it.
This is didtributed by alicesoft Japan. And if a jap can't see a proper pussy, neither filthy gaijins should.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
I just hope Alicesoft hasn't gone soft in their story writing. That mushy shit where everyone gets to lives happily ever after is bs anyway.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
The first was released by a western company. And so they hired some artist to uncensor it.
This is didtributed by alicesoft Japan. And if a jap can't see a proper pussy, neither filthy gaijins should.
Ah... That does sadly make a lot of sense. I'm going to try and wait a bit if I can manage :p

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
welp, random inconsistency found. kalars are blue gem when virgins but red when they fuck but kalars you meet with bonny in the bath say they are virgins but all their images show a red forehead jewel lol i found it amusing, anyway that's all haha

on a side note i might be wrong on cucking mc1 but you still fuck a married woman, who was raped before you and has a kid so your still cucking someone lol
I don't know if you really read it my friend
It's the opposite
Red gem is virgin one

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Gonna be honest it doesn't get my rocks off either but I also find it kinda refreshing in a way. Not the actual act but the fact that the games sends the message ''not all your waifus will be pristine and perfect virgins and thats not the end of the world''. Its a suprisingly novel phenomenon in a landscape dominated by obsession with purity, rivaling that of jihadists. Otherwise though yeah I'm not a fan of using rape for shock factor and drama.
I don't mind myself if some LIs aren't virgins... but monster rape, and tentacle fucking (the latter being after they become a proper LI)... (or straight up whores)... no ty XD

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
What's the purpose of the "VOICE" icon above the right-hand side of the dialog box?

It doesn't appear to light up or not if the line of text is voiced, and it's not clickable to repeat the voice (instead there's a "Repeat" shortcut you can add above the dialog for that). It just seems to be a pointless piece of UI. Thoughts?
Its to disable voice, or indicate if there is voice, a few scenes I've encountered that gets a x through it and there is no voice from any character.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Got stuck looking for the place where you need to lift off to get to the pyramid near Dark City. Anyone know where I need to go?

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
I am using the save that a companion left, but the main character starts at lvl 99, and the companions at 2, but no matter how much I gain experience, it is not shared with others: S
My last guess is if you're still very early in the game, your first few companions are 'GUESTS' if I remember correctly. They don't receieve any exp, once they join your party officially then they will start getting exp.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I got this table yesterday online, but the codes did not work for me. I managed to increase gold and xp of the main character by myself, so far looks like it works with 4 bytes. Still, hope a better version gets released eventually.
yea the table is kinda buggy but thats kinda how it is with cheat engine. Not everything works but hopefully theres a new updated one soon

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes