jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Made a quick save of the game with max gold and level MC for people that just want to relax and not bother with grinding. It's right after unlocking the level shop.

Hopefully it works, should appear in save slot 8.

And save data location should be found at: C:\Users\NAME\Documents\AliceSoft\Evenicle2\SaveData
How did you change the values? I would like to lower the level: S, because it seems that by not being able to level up, none of your companions level up: S

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not entirely true. In the first game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gets a monster train ran on her before you can save her. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there won't be major fuckery with the MCs wives. They might pull something with a non-combat late game wife again. Alicesoft typically let loose on side characters.
Well one of the main girls has rape under their tags, and consensual with tentacles.

Also cheers for the warning on the first one. Since i actually haven't finished it. (got up to the food part... that shit fucked with my head man... The screams....)

Reactions: TheScottSterling

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
welp, random inconsistency found. kalars are blue gem when virgins but red when they fuck but kalars you meet with bonny in the bath say they are virgins but all their images show a red forehead jewel lol i found it amusing, anyway that's all haha

on a side note i might be wrong on cucking mc1 but you still fuck a married woman, who was raped before you and has a kid so your still cucking someone lol

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Are the first two times you use medika supposed to have the girls clothes be all white? Both the girl in the mask and the first time you use magika on the girl in the clinic have them climax but the picture has their clothes on and its just like a white flash. Looks like a form of censorship.
yes normal medica isnt sex always

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Fair point. I didn't know what I was getting myself into with that first one tbh. Now I do know better.
amusingly the first game was mild till near the end till the princess was train fucked by monsters at the end, and why it had so much hate lol

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know where to get this damn Top Beef Sauce? It's for Yuragi and I'm right now already near Yellow City.

Maindish

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know where to get this damn Top Beef Sauce? It's for Yuragi and I'm right now already near Yellow City.
Just south of the Cow Racing track on the second island. Teleport to the port there and just go south then east a bit then south on the road. Curious though, does she continue to add myah to everything in story dialogue?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Here's the Cheat table for evenicle 2. Really only has chapter one content. Ill update this once the cheat table for the full release comes out.
I got this table yesterday online, but the codes did not work for me. I managed to increase gold and xp of the main character by myself, so far looks like it works with 4 bytes. Still, hope a better version gets released eventually.

• Angry
Reactions: kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I got this table yesterday online, but the codes did not work for me. I managed to increase gold and xp of the main character by myself, so far looks like it works with 4 bytes. Still, hope a better version gets released eventually.
what table you posted nothing

MaoKamui

Oct 15, 2019
Masquerade doesn't appear in Yomi for novice paragon quest. Also checked every church in the game. What am i supposed to do?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
amusingly the first game was mild till near the end till the princess was train fucked by monsters at the end, and why it had so much hate lol
.... I think you have forgotten walking through the gluttony area....

You come across a recording of a chick that was given to a beast that was drugged then starved.... you can guess what happened... was quite fucked.

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
How did you change the values? I would like to lower the level: S, because it seems that by not being able to level up, none of your companions level up: S
Just did bare basic changes in cheat engine, not sure why your companions won't level up. They levelled normally fine for me on my current play through before I maxed them. If you're brand new to the game/series once a character has enough exp to level up you have to either bring them to town to the level up npc or use the ticket item to level them outside of the towns. They don't level up just from having exp like typical RPGs.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes