percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone help me find yulang outfit piece number 3.

After finding the first piece. I got piece number two(2) for selling a captured cancan at kayulany. And piece number four(4) after doing yuragi wife event number two(2).

But where is piece number three(3).

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I'm really glad to see that despite a new cast we still have the comedy act that is the MC and his first wife. The single braincell that they share makes for some funny moments.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone help me find yulang outfit piece number 3.

After finding the first piece. I got piece number two(2) for selling a captured cancan at kayulany. And piece number four(4) after doing yuragi wife event number two(2).

But where is piece number three(3).

Use this Japanese walk through using google translate. I used it when I was playing before. Some of the translation sucks but you can figure it out.

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
Is the story less linear this time around? Any meaningful choices? Is the protag at least decent?
I don't think there are any meaningful choices. I'm still in Chapter 1 but it's been just like the last game where the main storyline is a straight path from start to finish, so it seems very linear.

As an example, near the start of the game I encountered a line of dialog that said something like: "We must have missed the person we were looking for. If only we'd came to the Church first to look for them". I was curious so I started a new game and went straight to the Church as quickly as possible and it still had that same line of dialog... so based on that and how the 1st game played, I don't think you're going to find any meaningful choices or branching narrative.

Also, the manual's FAQ says this:
Q: Does this game have different endings or heroine routes?"
A: Nope, it doesn't. You married all these ladies, so you better take proper responsibility and make them equally happy!
As for the protag being "decent", depends what you mean by that. He's still a horndog, but he at least seems to value consent.

Last edited:

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone here know whether selling every type of Gal Monster to the pawn shop does anything or does it only give you a single piece of Yulang gear the first time?

EDIT: Nvm I just found out that there are more pieces you can obtain by selling Gal Monsters.

Last edited:

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Shit, it's censored. What's the normal waiting time for an uncensored version?
we can only hope for some dataminers or modders to make a patch, but that could easily take a couple of months. Although... seeing that there is a real fanbase thats been waiting for this game for over 2 years, if not more. We could see a fanmade patch in a month or so. Just speculation.

Reactions: dokigoku95

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Are the first 2 CGs (the two orgasm ones right at the start) meant to have the body look whited out? I am using the noninstaller version. I don't have the streamer option clicked so Im not sure if its meant to do that...

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Are the first 2 CGs (the two orgasm ones right at the start) meant to have the body look whited out? I am using the noninstaller version. I don't have the streamer option clicked so Im not sure if its meant to do that...
Yeah that's their clothes glowing. Later ones where it happens they are naked.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

When you are analyzing them it looks like that when you go to finally cure them then they are naked.

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Everyone who hopes there isn't another gangbang rape scene in this bad boy are in for a treat, because they sure don't know who Alicesoft are. They may not be for you, but I'm all here for it. And I'm hyped.
Were those gangbang scenes ntr? haven't played the first game

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
Made a quick save of the game with max gold and level MC for people that just want to relax and not bother with grinding. It's right after unlocking the level shop.

Hopefully it works, should appear in save slot 8.

And save data location should be found at: C:\Users\NAME\Documents\AliceSoft\Evenicle2\SaveData

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Wow, a rape train being run on a woman by bandits in a cave near the start of the game. Now where have I seen that before...? I don't mind but it felt really uninspired. Ah well.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes