Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
When i press alt+tab and return to the game the screen is black, the sound goes one and i noticed i still can press things with the mouse, but the black screen does not go away, there´s any way of fix this please?

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Looking at vndb..... the LIs might not be safe in this one. (in the first shit would only happen to non-lis afaik).
Not entirely true. In the first game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gets a monster train ran on her before you can save her. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there won't be major fuckery with the MCs wives. They might pull something with a non-combat late game wife again. Alicesoft typically let loose on side characters.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
back when the game first came out I found a more detailed wiki in Japanese

Currently it still has more info then the English wiki so I ran it through google site translator and made pdfs of the pages.

I ordered it as it was on the site

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So from what I gathered in this thread, at first this was a demo version but now it's the full version? And also it has scenes removed in it compared to the JPN version of the game? Can anyone confirm this?

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
So from what I gathered in this thread, at first this was a demo version but now it's the full version? And also it has scenes removed in it compared to the JPN version of the game? Can anyone confirm this?
From what I know nothing has been removed. There were going to be edits made back when the game was supposed to be getting a Steam release but that got axed. The only issue people seem to have is the mosaics but thats how the game originally is.
Not really sure what MangaGamers process was for Evenicle 1 localization but I assume they paid someone to redraw proper genitalia in place of mosaic ones. Despite what some people might think the censored genitals in the CGs are just general outlines that'd look like a 5 year olds drawing without the mosaic effect.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is it much better gameplay-wise compared to the first one or it's a straight-out ctrl+c/ctrl+v copypaste?
Basically the same.
The view is changed and now you can see your characters. But same mechanics: equip skills, collect BPs, unleash skills. The new thing is the research and treatement part. Your party memebers are bound to get sick cause "McGuffin disease", and so you must find way to keep them battle ready and healthy.
... with your dick.

DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
Don't really play these kind of games. Should I play the first one? Also, what's the difference between the installer and non-installer versions?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes