APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Can I ask? What is the different between Non-installer version and installer version ?

Installer version installs as a program shows up in the installed programs section of whatever OS you are running. Non installer version usually plays when you click the exe. in the game folder and is standalone, plays out of the folder.

Reactions: Shop

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So, now that the game is out in English, Anyone got a list of the girls that do get raped, and who end up either later or prior to the rape in your harem? not a big fan of unavoidable rape, but at the same time as long as the girl herself isn't thrown at me later, I'm okay with it. More then I could say for the first game, I'm still bitter by that one girl, really wish Aster had the ability to refuse a wife even if it was a dick move. I played the demo but as far as I'm aware, that girl isn't entering the harem, and if it follows the original game then each new chapter one character gets raped, usually someone that had no chance of entering the harem.

Regardless of the answers to this question, I'll probably still play the game, but I'd like to "get ready" if you will. I don't want to get myself attached to a character that I know exists only for a rape scene to make me feel bad for her. I skimmed through the VNDB tags but they're not as complete as I'd like. Bonny Kalar(Kalar always get raped by monsters/humans), Chorus, Epide(Maybe, says she gets raped, not sure if it's by Protagonist or not), Jens, and Spartan Clarke are the only ones I'm certain of not just sexing the protagonist.

IIRC only one wife gets a little tenticle rape the girl from chapter 4 damn my memory don't recall her name. There is a side character that gets rapped but does not become your wife but you do fuck her to cure her. That's all I remember.

Reactions: TheBlindSteve

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
good looking good plot commendable but my wee wee won't last 50hrs holy shet man, not even the greatest no eyes anime mc could go 50hrs but I've been wrong before
FLHip4YVcAEHkUY.jpg

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Just guessing but sometimes you will find a zip file with a bunch of smaller zip files contained inside the original zip file. I know F95 will not let a file out before it is scanned for viruses. If that is not the case then I also would like to know.

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
For those who is afraid of cuts like the steam demo, alicesoft confirmed a while ago that the steam cut has been removed, and this version doesn't have any cuts, of course this is a pirate forum, but if you can support this game so we can have more alice softs release here in future.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
I read that it's censored? rip. I'll still try regardless but I doubt I'll like this more than the first one cz of the censorship.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I really like evenicle but why they have to change Asterisk well if they will meat in some kind final battle then I'm fine with it.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Did MangaGamer not uncensored this game like all the others?
Or is there a planned uncen version down the road? Do we have to live with the pixels? *sobs*

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Did MangaGamer not uncensored this game like all the others?
Or is there a planned uncen version down the road? Do we have to live with the pixels? *sobs*
That one is a Alicesoft self publish, not is MangaGamer publishing that, so because AliceSoft only have a company in japan by lay the game has to get out censored, so prob we will not have a version without mosaic.

Nov 24, 2019
Most of people in pirate forums won't buy a game even if they had the money or if it wasn't pirated in first place.

Thankfully, there's a not insignificant group which actually do buy the game later, and use pirate versions mostly for privacy (Steam library I'm looking at you...), because they'll only have the money later (paycheck date, man), philosophy (a game not worth pirating is not a game worth playing), or who are here just for the game discussion (we ARE a forum, after all, and this is a good place to track game releases across multiple platforms instead of following a dozen publishers, as well as finding out new dev circles).

There's also a group which won't buy the game either, but will recommend it to their friends who will actually purchase the game or spread the word. All of these support the game development.

Then we have the groups which won't support development: Those who cannot buy for legal restrictions (sometimes you just can't buy the game because credit cards, payment providers, paypal, US embargo, currency or whatever), those who would never buy for whatever reason, and those who keep saying they'll buy the game later but then forget :whistle:

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes