wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
They can't, it's against their law.
Yeah ofcourse it is inside Japan, but as many game companies have already done in the past they give the properties to other publishers and ask for them to de-mosaic their games, LIKE Mangagamer did for the first one.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
whats removed tho????
A scene, where Alex talks about how he met his wife and had sex with her when he was younger, it was a fully depicted and voiced flashback with a sex scene in the original. In the localisation, they've replaced with an unvoiced abridged retelling of the story with no CGs whatsoever.

One of the localizers already confirmed this cut will make it in the full release. However, he stated that they are trying to find other niche platforms to release the uncut version there and let players have their choices between different versions, but no guarantees.

Last edited:

safet45

Dec 1, 2019
MangaGamer did a pretty sold job on Evenicle 1 (it was uncut and mosaic free), why didn't they let them handle Evenicle 2 for a small fee instead of now doing it themselves while having mosaics and cut content which people hate is beyond me.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Evencicle 2? I love the first one, i will wait for someone to post the full ver.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
I couldn't care less about it being censored, I eventually stayed for the gameplay in evenicle 1. The only reason I would maybe not buy it is when they start cutting content. Only played it a little so far but I feel that aster was a lot more interesting as a character. This dude is pretty dull and his miracle dick shtick is pretty lame -_-

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
AliceSoft cba to do the same for their new western audience, which seems pretty lazy.
I couldn't care less about it being censored, I eventually stayed for the gameplay in evenicle 1. The only reason I would maybe not buy it is when they start cutting content. Only played it a little so far but I feel that aster was a lot more interesting as a character. This dude is pretty dull and his miracle dick shtick is pretty lame -_-
I'm curious how Aster was a more interesting character, his entire personality revolved around boobs, that was it.

He was about as 1 dimensional as a character could possibly be.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how the first game ended? I got to the point where you have go to the giant hand in the ocean. My computer died on me before I could ever finish the game.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone tell me how the first game ended? I got to the point where you have go to the giant hand in the ocean. My computer died on me before I could ever finish the game.
Basically after you defeat the Ultimate, Ultimate baddie, yup, 2 fights in a row if I remember correctly. Then QD tells you she will send you to other worlds to keep the universe from assploding, but until then she sends you back in time before the final fight so you can do the other stuff you want to do. IE: defeat any optional boss monsters that are left.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Spoiler: It IS actually a syringe you have between your legs and not only do you cure people with it, you also need to make the choice if curing the world or getting your dick back is the most important thing...

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
I'm curious how Aster was a more interesting character, his entire personality revolved around boobs, that was it.

He was about as 1 dimensional as a character could possibly be.
Thank god someone realizes that. In all honesty i loved the first game for the most part, the story was fine, the gameplay was fine, the only thing that I couldn't stand about the game was Aster as a character. If they had developed him more as an actual decent character it would have been a much more enjoyable game IMO.

Last edited:

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Are you telling me an AliceSoft game is going to get an English version, and that version is also from AliceSoft?
This will not get the MangaGamer treatment?
OMG... Please no... I loved the 1st game, I was so looking forward to this O_O
So not only will it be censured (Ugh...) they will also remove content? wtf???
I'm also afraid of the English quality from a Japanese company to be honest...

Talk about going from being super excited (from seeing this game here) to super down in less than a minute...
They removed a full sex scene and added lots of censoring. It’s sad.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I know that for now its just the demo, but the game is coming faster than i thought, it was the other day when i finished Evenicle 1, thank for for running after this, hope its as good as the first game.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes