Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Wow, what's with all that hatred against loli-content in this thread? :rolleyes:

I'm curious how Aster was a more interesting character, his entire personality revolved around boobs, that was it.

He was about as 1 dimensional as a character could possibly be.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinking like this.
Even the choice of his name was kinda suboptimal, since I can't see him as anything else than some annoying, screaming brat and this even kept me from progressing far into the game, I just couldn't bear that kid anymore.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
ikr thats why its anoying i do hope they continue the first game though it was pretty fun exept for the ntr bits but stil
Am I the only person who remembers a scene with a monster that, half way through raping a crying women, decides to eat her while fucking her? Because I feel like that should bother people more.

flamerbeetle

May 13, 2018
Wait wait.. So not only are they gonna release it English translated but they are or might be
removing some loli content?? I didn't think I could want to play this sequel any more, but now
I do if its even possible for me. When I found out this wasn't translated it was a shame for me
because the first one had given me something to do for the first time in between other games
still being created in ages. The small girl scenes in it were somewhat difficult for me to play
through so I almost if not always skipped through that shit because just no, same with vore
and such like. But then I heard this one was going to be put out eventually in English and now
it could have no loli content.

That has given me a small moment today of HELL YES. I woulda ended up playing it regardless
but this gives me more incentive
For me it's the uncertainty of the game having other scenes removed and since you played the first game you should know what im talking about. Also this is bad news about future projects, since Evenicle is on the light side of their works.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Wow, what's with all that hatred against loli-content in this thread?
I'd say "hate" is too harsh a judgement. Maybe I'm missing something, but from what I can see all they've really said is "I skipped it," and it's not like they're going on a crusade to slaughter every last lolicon here, are they? Besides, barring some exceptions, for the most part loli/shota content is banned on this site. I'm still not certain what qualifiers exactly allow said exceptions through, but I'm pretty neutral for the most part on the discussion.

Pixels on a screen is a hell of a lot more palatable than actual children - and guess which one people want to spend more time worrying about? I'd call it laughable, but it's really not.

As a diehard vanillafag (obligatory "ntr is a trash fetish" here), I sincerely hope that this game won't have any... "bowling ball" scenes, as it were. That's what turned me off from ever playing the first one - that, and the very visceral sound effects they decided to use for it. Altogether, not a very pleasant thing for me to encounter with my pants down.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Why does the art style makes me remember Senran Kagura? It is, by any chance, the same artist or something? The girl in the red dress resembles Ryobi and the one with green hair looks like Hikage.

Reactions: Skyzenski

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
Am I the only person who remembers a scene with a monster that, half way through raping a crying women, decides to eat her while fucking her? Because I feel like that should bother people more.
nope your not the only one its was one of the most disturbing scenes in the game but it was still a good game

Reactions: rokrad

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
So in case you haven't read this game IS more censored than the Japanese release original. So far I have found one missing scene where instead the protagonist just talks about what happened instead of showing the scene. I have a link to some of the images that were omitted, I posted them to Imgur. Its one image with a few variants. It is sort of a spoiler though you wouldn't really recognize the character at that point anyway.

The game is still censored since its coming from Alicesoft and presumably the full release will be as well. Sad! But its still an amazing game. Hope you guys enjoy it too!

Edit: Also I don't get WHY they removed this scene. Its a really innocent scene, its someone's first time so a little blood. But hardly graphic. The only thing I can think of is they don't spell out the age of those involved, simply stating it happened while they were younger so it could be inferred to be underage. But the art style doesn't reflect that at all.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
It did, but considering it was a no-name NPC most people gloss over it. Then again considering the amount of named NPC rape that happened that's also pretty bad.....

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Wait, this Evenicle won't have rape? Can someone answer if they went a little more "vanilla"? Not removing scenes, I mean no rape, no vore in this one?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
honestly this censored/uncensored shit is overrated. I mean do you really need badly drawn uncensored dicks? Because that's most of what we got with all those uncesored versions...
we are talking about a different type of censorship. they arn't complaining about censor bars or mosaics those are annoying but whatever. the thing they are complaining about is that they are cutting entire scenes and cg's. straight up changing story and cutting content out.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes