zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Since i already read the spoiler by alicesoft in twitter (they just said who is the girl) can i ask you if this spoiler if from chapther 1 or they reveal the spoiler in others chapters? im speaking about in what chapther Alex recognize the girl.
It will be revealed in chapter 1

Reactions: Alexius

TataVinci

Nov 15, 2018
Unavoidable rape, removed content, not uncensored... not even gonna pirate this one.
Yeah sadly that will be the same for me. I don't even care anymore if the game ends up complete or with cut content. Just seeing that we westerners are once more not treated like their usual audience is enough to not make me want to buy.
What is worse is that this mess could have been easily avoided since a translating company already said they were interested on translating the game.

Last edited:

lidinx

Oct 13, 2018
If they're going to remove content, they should release a patch or cut some of the price to match. Why would we pay the full amount for less product?

Feb 27, 2020
Until they actually have a store or store or a patch it means nothing. Also the problem who would they work with for the uncut version and patch, They don't won't to work with MG that's why they wemt to self publish to begin with,

JAST won't deal with them since they have sn anti-mosaic policy for their store and also the game has a really young loli character that shows up towards the middle of the game that is clearly underage (JAST has had problem with lolis that young in past, for example Shiny Days and Schattan both had scenes removed)

Sekai Project, is an option but has really high cost for thrid-partys to use their store and isn't worth it

Fakku is their best option but after what happened when they worked with Sekai on Maitetsu and who badly Sekai fucked up on it, Fakku might not won't to deal with anyone on a co-project again.
Why couldn't they work with Mangagamer? Just because they're self-publishing doesn't mean that it's impossible to release it on their platform. Unless there's proof of bad blood between them then they could still work something out. Business is business. It's not like Mangagamer was going to finish Evenicle 2 in the next 3 years with all the Rance games they have.

They could also try to release it on Denpasoft, but I have no idea what policies and costs they have.

Just because one publisher fucked up with Fakku doesn't mean they'd simply cast aside other publishers, otherwise Frontwing, Kagura Games and Cherry Kiss wouldn't be on there.

Regardless, it simply seems people are already concluding this to be a censored product when the only reason they took out that one scene was because they didn't want Valve hovering over their heads for good reason. Steam is by far the biggest distribution pc platform and they wanted as much feedback as possible, even if it meant being cautious about Valve's ever-changing policies on adult games.

Either way, I said to keep expectations low and I am. I'm also not interested in a censored product regardless if it has some fetishes I'm not interested in.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So not just will we miss out on the decensored artwork but are also victim to Steam´s absolutely random policies?
Yeah...I dunno what Alicesoft is thinking but this isnt going to end well.
Maybe they will find an alternative storefront but even then Steam seems to be their priority and that certainly doesnt bode well(and lets not even start with the possibility that,should it turn out to be a financally successful venture,they outright start to write and design their games with those policies in mind).

On a more positive note,they verified that MG is still doing the Rance series so thats something.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Demo at least seems to use the same engine as the first game and that one was super easy to edit.
So, yeah, that IS how it works.
Editing a game and redoing the artwork are entirely different things.

Any game engine can be modified in some way yet not all censorship can be removed. Mangagamer had to draw out the censored parts for some of their games, can't see fans doing that.

So no, that isn't how it works.

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
ust because they're self-publishing doesn't mean that it's impossible to release it on their platform. Unless there's proof of bad blood between them then they could still work something out. Business is business.
The whole point Alicesoft droped MG was to cut them out and get a bigger cut and this isn't them just them publishing on MG store.

They could also try to release it on Denpasoft,
Denpasoft is Sekai Project's 18+ store again high cost

Just because one publisher fucked up with Fakku doesn't mean they'd simply cast aside other publishers, otherwise Frontwing, Kagura Games and Cherry Kiss wouldn't be on there.
You can't compare people selling games on Fakku store which doesn't require working closely with them and is basically the same as self publishing on steam to what happen with Sekai and Fakku a partnership on a project that Sekai fucked up . it's nowhere the same

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
@DemonKingRance Thanks! Enjoyed playing through this. Not thrilled with the new MC, but still enjoy the humor mixed throughout. Will probably buy this when it comes out just to support the idea that these purchases bring more games our way in the future. I have played to the conclusion of the first Evenicle. Just need to go back and finish the small areas I missed during my first run through.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
One thing i hated about the first game was Aster hated playing as a kid and again it looks like you play as a damn child looking man and the unavoidable rape really killed it for me.

Reactions: Majordeathwish
Oct 2, 2018
Is this legit and they actually making a second one?? Hope its true cause the first one was so amazing! Heres hoping! *fingers crossed*

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes