lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
In case you are like me and had to know if you actually got a new imagine/scene from Machina at level 50 like she said ... the answer is no ... i am assuming that it wasn't included in the game because they assumed no one would grind out to level 50 on the first island ... they were wrong ... (Lucky Can-Cans are a thing and the leveling is just as fast as the original Evenicle is you know how to farm them.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Editing a game and redoing the artwork are entirely different things.

Any game engine can be modified in some way yet not all censorship can be removed. Mangagamer had to draw out the censored parts for some of their games, can't see fans doing that.

So no, that isn't how it works.
Right, seems I misread what this was about.
I thought this was about re-adding cut scenes, not un-censoring CGs.
Totally my fault here, sorry.

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Hold CTRL and close your eyes to avoid brain damage due to R@pe scene , and wait for the encounter sound

Reactions: ReallF

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
is this full version of the game ?
The thread name is currently Clinical Trial Edition and in the OP, it states the Version is, again, Clinical Trial Edition. On the off chance that isn't clear enough... No, this is just a demo... a trial version if you will.

Reactions: chainedpanda

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
why they not working with mangagamer again?
Evenicle 2 is a huge game and is Alicesoft biggest title now that rance is over if they worked with MG on it would take years for it to come out since MG is slow and still has to work on the other Rance's games there behind on. Alicesoft saw how well the first game did on steam and decide to work on their own and release it by themselves instead of waiting on MG. Also all the revenue goes start to Alicesoft without having to share with MG

Reactions: babadunde

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Was playing the full one but its untranslated , Im also playing the clinical edition so i know wtf the menu means , but i gotta say i got tired of grinding and eventually wai for the translation since i just skip the dialogues and scenes

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
First Evenicle was 10/10 but the girls wasn't my cup of tea. This doesn't seem to have them so will be super hype.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Is this an official Alicesoft translation? If this sells a lot we might get the next rance games out in english in a reasonable time

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this an official Alicesoft translation? If this sells a lot we might get the next rance games out in english in a reasonable time
The first one sold pretty well, it still takes time to translate.

They only have so many people translating and a hell of a lot of games to go through.

RoyalZel

Feb 22, 2019
That's doubtful. Alicesoft EN had said the Rance games are still going to be done by Mangagamer. If Eve2 does well enough, it'll most likely mean Alicesoft will continue to bring more of their non-Rance games over.

Reactions: Hajtand

Benanissimo

Feb 4, 2019
Actually fucking shite. Original was amazing (except for some stuff we'd all rather forget) and now we get left on a cliffhanger because this shite of a game doesn't continue the last one. Like tf, how am I more interested in Asters' titty talk than this protagonist. He's so uninteresting that I think I'll never play the full game. Fuck this shit, could've been awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes