hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how the first game ended? I got to the point where you have go to the giant hand in the ocean. My computer died on me before I could ever finish the game.
so you were j
So in case you haven't read this game IS more censored than the Japanese release original. So far I have found one missing scene where instead the protagonist just talks about what happened instead of showing the scene. I have a link to some of the images that were omitted, I posted them to Imgur. Its one image with a few variants. It is sort of a spoiler though you wouldn't really recognize the character at that point anyway.

The game is still censored since its coming from Alicesoft and presumably the full release will be as well. Sad! But its still an amazing game. Hope you guys enjoy it too!

Edit: Also I don't get WHY they removed this scene. Its a really innocent scene, its someone's first time so a little blood. But hardly graphic. The only thing I can think of is they don't spell out the age of those involved, simply stating it happened while they were younger so it could be inferred to be underage. But the art style doesn't reflect that at all.
wait that is the "loli" scene in question? om man she is barley a loli, looks teenage at the youngest. claiming she is 18 is actually believable. oh man if this is the bar for "should we cut this" then this game is going to get gutted.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
we are talking about a different type of censorship. they arn't complaining about censor bars or mosaics those are annoying but whatever. the thing they are complaining about is that they are cutting entire scenes and cg's. straight up changing story and cutting content out.
As far as I know people are complaining about both types of censorship.

Alexius

Sep 3, 2017
So in case you haven't read this game IS more censored than the Japanese release original. So far I have found one missing scene where instead the protagonist just talks about what happened instead of showing the scene. I have a link to some of the images that were omitted, I posted them to Imgur. Its one image with a few variants. It is sort of a spoiler though you wouldn't really recognize the character at that point anyway.

The game is still censored since its coming from Alicesoft and presumably the full release will be as well. Sad! But its still an amazing game. Hope you guys enjoy it too!

Edit: Also I don't get WHY they removed this scene. Its a really innocent scene, its someone's first time so a little blood. But hardly graphic. The only thing I can think of is they don't spell out the age of those involved, simply stating it happened while they were younger so it could be inferred to be underage. But the art style doesn't reflect that at all.
Since i already read the spoiler by alicesoft in twitter (they just said who is the girl) can i ask you if this spoiler if from chapther 1 or they reveal the spoiler in others chapters? im speaking about in what chapther Alex recognize the girl.

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
From what i could find it's the demo of the actual game

Maybe not everybody wants that in there steam play list (myself included)
to be honest I could care less what people think of me so if this demo is on steam let me at it

Feb 27, 2020

Not sure why there seems to be doomposting about the game having cut content when they've stated on twitter that they have interest in releasing the uncut version onto distribution platforms other than Steam. Of course it's best to have expectations curbed and see if they actually pull through with what they say.

There was a thread below this about mosaics and they're trying work on that as well, but personally, as long as the content is the same as the original I really don't care about this. Never understood the complaints about mosaics when it's Japan's laws and adds even more work than needed. Maybe they'll work something out with Mangagamer to help them. Who knows.

On another note, the English looks pretty good which seems to show that Alicesoft is actually putting effort into localizing the game. Here's hoping we get the uncut version.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRob and Samǣl

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
For me it's the uncertainty of the game having other scenes removed and since you played the first game you should know what im talking about. Also this is bad news about future projects, since Evenicle is on the light side of their works.
Huh that's a fair point and i I knew more about the second game perhaps that would be
perhaps something I was uncertain albeit briefly about but I haven't even tried out the
and my knowledge of it's contents is for once limited. Hence if any more scenes were
removed I wouldn't know the difference.

Now the idea about they not continuing Evenicle as a future project is more displeasing.
They set that shite up to have an almost unlimited future capability, they could have done
an entire franchise. The fact they might not is more troublesome for myself anyhow.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Since i already read the spoiler by alicesoft in twitter (they just said who is the girl) can i ask you if this spoiler if from chapther 1 or they reveal the spoiler in others chapters? im speaking about in what chapther Alex recognize the girl.
I didnt read the spoilers, but its pretty obvious who the girl in the flashback is. Foreshadowing is pretty on the nose during the cave quest.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
To be honest, even though I complained before, I too skip loli and gore scenes and such.
So I won't be too sad if those were lost, but loli for me is about how young they actually look, as opposed to their made up age (that is usually the key factor when deciding to censure).
At any rate, if there is censorship of content, that could change plot and character relationships, and I'm afraid of how that will impact the game.

Looking at the recent posts here, I'm a little more hopeful now at the very least.
It seems like we MAY have several versions of the game to choose from (from removed content to the original) in English, and may even have a shot at getting an uncensored option (though I'm not too hopeful about that).

If AliceSoft is putting in the effort for real, giving proper English text and trying to appeal to the western market, they deserve some recognition for that.

AliceSoft made some really great games so far, that are not the generic VNs, but have actual fun game-play, and I love it.
I love it so much I actually played Toshin Toshi 3 twice even though it's not translated (used text stripping and multiple MTLs and my basic jap knowledge, and it surprisingly worked). And loved every second of it (though still wished it would be uncensored).

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
As expected, judging by the first one, the art is once again cute (damned shame about the mosaics though), but the gameplay looks like shite.

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
Not sure why there seems to be doomposting about the game having cut content when they've stated on twitter that they have interest in releasing the uncut version onto distribution platforms other than Steam. Of course it's best to have expectations curbed and see if they actually pull through with what they say.
Until they actually have a store or store or a patch it means nothing. Also the problem who would they work with for the uncut version and patch, They don't won't to work with MG that's why they wemt to self publish to begin with,

JAST won't deal with them since they have sn anti-mosaic policy for their store and also the game has a really young loli character that shows up towards the middle of the game that is clearly underage (JAST has had problem with lolis that young in past, for example Shiny Days and Schattan both had scenes removed)

Sekai Project, is an option but has really high cost for thrid-partys to use their store and isn't worth it

Fakku is their best option but after what happened when they worked with Sekai on Maitetsu and who badly Sekai fucked up on it, Fakku might not won't to deal with anyone on a co-project again.

Reactions: Skyzenski

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
I liked the first game except for the rape scenes (and I'm not the only one, I know) and the fact that two of your main girls are a loli (urgh I'm not a pedophile) and an ironing board (Kathryn could really use a bit of padding in the chest area).

Now don't misunderstand I'm not into humongous breasts as they are too often depicted in hentai but there still needs to be SOMETHING there, for me at least.

From the images I've seen the main girls here will be more my style but I would be surpised if there really was no loli content since it is altogether too present in japanese hentai and even non-hentai content in general sadly.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
omg finallllllly thx !!!!!!!!!!
any news of when the full game and the uncensired ver?

Last edited:

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Final version will still take a while, not clear how long since this is alicesoft's first time releasing a translated game. They did make clear that there won't be an uncensored version since they need to abide to japanese law.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes