aklik

Mar 24, 2018
As opposed to a smudge on a screen where genitals should be? Yes
I'll take smudge any day, way better than badly drawn penis, not like I need any penis pics to be aroused.
Be honest you too dont really need penises for that, you just feel bad because you feel robbed of content.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I know this isn't the popular mindset, but tbh i have no issue with them cutting loli content from the game. It's one of the few fetishes that deters me completely and i don't buy into the justifications for it.
well yeah, saying that scenes in bunny black 2 when MC dreams about fucking his daughter were "disturbing" is just understatement, don't want to see this ever again

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
oof, I thought it would be the same protagonist since the story from the first game is quite, expanding

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I know this isn't the popular mindset, but tbh i have no issue with them cutting loli content from the game. It's one of the few fetishes that deters me completely and i don't buy into the justifications for it.
Wait wait.. So not only are they gonna release it English translated but they are or might be
removing some loli content?? I didn't think I could want to play this sequel any more, but now
I do if its even possible for me. When I found out this wasn't translated it was a shame for me
because the first one had given me something to do for the first time in between other games
still being created in ages. The small girl scenes in it were somewhat difficult for me to play
through so I almost if not always skipped through that shit because just no, same with vore
and such like. But then I heard this one was going to be put out eventually in English and now
it could have no loli content.

That has given me a small moment today of HELL YES. I woulda ended up playing it regardless
but this gives me more incentive

Jan 18, 2018
Wait wait.. So not only are they gonna release it English translated but they are or might be
removing some loli content?? I didn't think I could want to play this sequel any more, but now
I do if its even possible for me. When I found out this wasn't translated it was a shame for me
because the first one had given me something to do for the first time in between other games
still being created in ages. The small girl scenes in it were somewhat difficult for me to play
through so I almost if not always skipped through that shit because just no, same with vore
and such like. But then I heard this one was going to be put out eventually in English and now
it could have no loli content.

That has given me a small moment today of HELL YES. I woulda ended up playing it regardless
but this gives me more incentive
Yep they had to remove it to get through the steam review process. I ended up doing the same thing in Evenicle 1 and just fast forwarded all the loli content. Loved the game otherwise, but that just isn't for me.

Reactions: Samǣl

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
as of demo, there is only 6 h-scene and 2 h-cg from capture. since there no gallery and save file is too large, anyone got an idea how to upload it?

A rough walkthrough (cannot remember exactly everything so expect some mistakes)

Exclaimation mark = event, Red circle icon = event with battle, Heart icon = Heart-to-Heart Dialogue, Shiny = Place of interest, Red Polygon shape = 50% bonus xp battle, Poison mist = Hard Battle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crugh2112

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
Found Evenicle 2 HCG on hitomi and can confirm it's just as "rape-y" as the first one. The art seems different than the first one, which I'm not a huge fan of.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's pretty much the same, has some scenarios similar to other events that happened in the first.
does it at least not have... things like That scene... (monster go chomp chomp).... like I could handle the other shit fine... it was that one that... yeah... Also I assume like the first, it is all characters that MC doesn't go for.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Pretty excited about this one. Quite disappointed by the protagonist though. I rather have another Aster aka discount Rance

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So what are the odds we can get a complete english edition with the removed content restored? Would rather play the game as it was originally made than have scenes cut/removed just so it can go on steam.....also, kinda disappointing to hear our new male protag may not be on the same level as previous Alicesoft protags (Aster was an idiot horn dog, Rance literally defined Chaotic Neutral, Rouga was a genuine badass with a chivalric twist, Akuji was a brutal anti hero).

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Maybe a dumb question but what makes this a "Clinical Trial Version"? Are there side effects?

Aug 7, 2019
I'm curious how Aster was a more interesting character, his entire personality revolved around boobs, that was it.

He was about as 1 dimensional as a character could possibly be.
Agreed. I played the Rance demo version of Evenicle 1 before I played the real game and I was beyond disappointed by how boring the actual protagonist was in comparison.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes