bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to give it to them, they made a really good job with the world building aspect in both games, I'm actually really interested in this world, like what's written in the evenicle, what's the deal with eve and adam, what's the deal with the creator god and why does QD hate him, why did *redacted* appear in this universe, it's hinting at a lot of stuff and not answering them <unless its answered in other alicesoft games > and I just love that

Reactions: crugh2112

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
oki, so after what feels like forever I finished it, and I stand by my opinion, the story and world are great, the characters and writing... not so much, for someone who is familiar with VNs and is vaguely interested and played the first I'd say give it a shot and see if you like it, if you didn't play the first just start with that one

also, great post credits scene, top shelf 10/10

now, the reason I'm coming to you guys is cuz I got some questions relating to the plot that I could not find answers

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
oki, so after what feels like forever I finished it, and I stand by my opinion, the story and world are great, the characters and writing... not so much, for someone who is familiar with VNs and is vaguely interested and played the first I'd say give it a shot and see if you like it, if you didn't play the first just start with that one

now, the reason I'm coming to you guys is cuz I got some questions relating to the plot that I could not find answers

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018

ty for the clarifications, also another thing, I usually keep CGs I like from VNs I read, and while gathering CGs for this one I noticed a scene I am missing with Epide

now, I'm only missing one CG and that's nr 118, I know you get it by defeating the penultimate mega monster, and I'm not doing that because fk fighting mega monsters, but I doubt I would get this CG out of that, is this like cut content from the JP version?

also regarding your theory

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
ty for the clarifications, also another thing, I usually keep CGs I like from VNs I read, and while gathering CGs for this one I noticed a scene I am missing with Epide

now, I'm only missing one CG and that's nr 118, I know you get it by defeating the penultimate mega monster, and I'm not doing that because fk fighting mega monsters, but I doubt I would get this CG out of that, is this like cut content from the JP version?

also regarding your theory

On the images for Eptide that you think you are missing I checked my gallery and that one is not in this game , it was in the trial version of Evenicle 2 Rance , Rance takes her in the caves north of Prune. If it is not that then I have no idea I am only missing the one CG from my gallery 118 I could not beat that Mega nor the very last one either.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
On the images for Eptide that you think you are missing I checked my gallery and that one is not in this game , it was in the trial version of Evenicle 2 Rance , Rance takes her in the caves north of Prune. If it is not that then I have no idea I am only missing the one CG from my gallery 118 I could not beat that Mega nor the very last one either.

or you know, that message could just be something lost in translation or a foreshadowing hint

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

or you know, that message could just be something lost in translation or a foreshadowing hint
Its possible, they just don't say it in the dialog as far as i could figure it out. Such a long game almost need to chart out the details as you go to get a really good picture. To me it was one of the flaws of this second game the plot had some holes which seem kind of major OR it was on purpose and they are going to pick it back up in game 3, either way I was a tiny bit disappointed with this aspect and the drop system other wise I enjoyed playing it.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
For the side quest seafood boil, I collected the 2 rolls west of left-hand and the mackerel near the giant mackerel but I can't finish the quest since the green ! doesn't appear at the same spot it was at beside your house. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Edit: So apparently, there's a third green ! west of left-hand where you have to disembark on an island so there's a total of 4 green ! before the green ! appears at raisin.

Last edited:
May 25, 2020

What was your character's levels before the last boss? I'm just curious, because I'm nearly at that point.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
What was your character's levels before the last boss? I'm just curious, because I'm nearly at that point.
Alex was around 70 or 71 the rest of the characters were 1 or 2 levels below him, I read the guide in frustration and it recommends you be at least level 70 before fighting it, I did it but it was not pretty

also whoever designed the first phase of the final boss gets a special go fuck yourself from me

May 25, 2020
Alex was around 70 or 71 the rest of the characters were 1 or 2 levels below him, I read the guide in frustration and it recommends you be at least level 70 before fighting it, I did it but it was not pretty

also whoever designed the first phase of the final boss gets a special go fuck yourself from me

Well, it pretty clear that I will never beat this game. I'm lv. 74 and I struggle to win random battles in the last dungeon.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well, it pretty clear that I will never beat this game. I'm lv. 74 and I struggle to win random battles in the last dungeon.

I know for me in the early days of playing in the Evenicle universe I kind of had favorite attacks that I would always use. This can make it hard because different monsters have different weaknesses. So some are weak against fire attacks and some ice and others light attacks. I would try equipping multiple different skills and playing with the attacks you use against different monsters and learn what each weakness is. Also try equipping Gal monsters and other stat boost to your characters. At lev 74 the last dungeon is not a cake walk but should not be that hard to fight in. The last bosses are beatable at 74 but you have to play it right other wise you can be beat down. if all else fails just Level up some more.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018

its not that hard, my strat is this, I pick mostly passives, only 1 or 2 active skills, keep the guard up on yuragi so she tanks most of the damage < has a active skill that gives her +3 guard and a active skill that deals 50 % dmg and and 1 guard > nuke everything with alex, by the end of the game alex for me absolutely nuked stuff, kano has a cool skill that makes stuff take additional damage and platina has some really hard physical damage skills both a 500 % aoe and a 600 % single target skill

also at the end of the game you can get the last armor and weapon set from red cross, I didn't know that and did the final dungeon in the penultimate set which was also... not fun

reanschwarzer0420

May 5, 2020
I can't find saint rubbra fking hell, i already explored the churches and i cannot proceed to evacuate the people from karakawa, can anyone help me (the old woman says she's in kayulany)

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
What's the Transformation tag for?
Well Arthur gets genderbent temporarily, dragons are capable of growing a dick (though I don't recall a scene where it happens), and I suppose you would classify use of Adan's blood as a transformation as well. There might be some other things I'm forgetting but there is some transformation. Definitely not a key or controllable feature though.

Reactions: frozena7
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes