DeadEndPL

May 30, 2017
Is there a bug in this game or am I missing something?
In chapter 5 in the zombie school there are switches that I need to find to open a gate.
I found two, one after the water room and another in a room above with training dummies.
I also helped the girl in the cell.
It still doesn't open the gate and I can't find any more switches anywhere.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Here is a link to the patch if anyone wants it im pretty sure it just fixes the aliasing. For some reason on the original release the anti-aliasing didnt work

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Had the Japanese version of this years ago. Happy to finally see what the hell I was doing. The original version crashed out on me late in the game. I purchased this so that more of these will be translated. Fun game but it will take a lot of your time to finish. Good grind.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a bug in this game or am I missing something?
In chapter 5 in the zombie school there are switches that I need to find to open a gate.
I found two, one after the water room and another in a room above with training dummies.
I also helped the girl in the cell.
It still doesn't open the gate and I can't find any more switches anywhere.
I was also a bit locked in this area... in one of the 2 squares above(the one in the right with barrels and stuff) is a hidden button to remove the bars in the left side. It has no animation/notice so u need to run the square a bit(the one with barrels in the middle) ti'll u find the hidden option and open the path.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
If a name-changing patch has been released for Evenicle yet, could it please be included in this thread? I mean really, what on Earth is a Can Can? I thought Manga Gamer got quite a bit of crap for the names they came up with for enemies in Rance 5D and Rance VI, but they're up to their same old tricks in this game as well.

aer0gam3r

Jun 30, 2018
Could you try explaining this? I have tried many different ways to kill, but I don't get past 1/5
The final hit for the battle needs to be done using a skill which features a character pose. An example would be Aster's Neo Full Power Slash or Ramius' Neo Lance Flurry. I don't think anything else needs to be followed except that.

Reactions: User_32285

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Guys just wondering, were u ableto get landscape number 04 and number 06? I am pretty sure that I was everywhere and can't find it. I do not know how to pass this mountain on the first map where is leg-boss or whatver it is though.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Guys just wondering, were u ableto get landscape number 04 and number 06? I am pretty sure that I was everywhere and can't find it. I do not know how to pass this mountain on the first map where is leg-boss or whatver it is though.
continue the story eventually you will get a ship that will help you reach that foot. Also 04 is past that megamonster One-Fang Puryo, 06 is the waterfall north of stallion village.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes