PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Just picked up the game, is there a scene with the pink haired level-up lady? Also, is it all just CG, or is there animations? I just finished the first part after... clearing the little Outlaw hideout.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Just picked up the game, is there a scene with the pink haired level-up lady? Also, is it all just CG, or is there animations? I just finished the first part after... clearing the little Outlaw hideout.
Just CG, and for the level-up girl maybe you'll just have to keep lvling.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get the capture skill, I'm at ch.5 and I still didn't find it.
Whoa you went a long time without finding that skill, skill capture to start the initial side-quests in Eden is hidden in the Nameless Shrine close to the port it's to the left. I suggest exploring each area you visit completely before continuing chapters since you can miss skills and side quests.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Just CG, and for the level-up girl maybe you'll just have to keep lvling.
Hoho, good to hear! Shame there’s no animation, but the CG quality is pretty damn good. Just for reference, how much leveling are we talking? Like, a LOT, or like within the realm of achievability?

Nov 14, 2017
Do not blindly try to complete the main story, explore the land. As there are lots of skills in those chests. Also some skills only drop after random battles.
Check the skills menu in the japanese wiki for any skill you missed...

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Hoho, good to hear! Shame there’s no animation, but the CG quality is pretty damn good. Just for reference, how much leveling are we talking? Like, a LOT, or like within the realm of achievability?
But it will be a bit of a grind I am at lvl 48 and the lvl girl show me her pussy just recently.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Do not blindly try to complete the main story, explore the land. As there are lots of skills in those chests. Also some skills only drop after random battles.
Check the skills menu in the japanese wiki for any skill you missed...
Those skills that say xxx mastered xxx skill after a battle? I though they were dependent on using certain skills x number of times or number of battles.

Nov 14, 2017
Those skills that say xxx mastered xxx skill after a battle? I though they were dependent on using certain skills x number of times or number of battles.
This is from the japanese wiki:

About fighting after battle:
  • After fighting, if you meet the conditions, you will acquire skills instead of normal drops (not possible with fixed drops such as treasure chests and captured girls M)
  • Who skills will be random (there is a priority of acquisition for each character)
  • Most of the skills are randomly replaced with ordinary drops after the eighth time (acquired at the number of times reset)
  • Hakkata Midi Reform · Rob Heart Reform acquired without changing the number of drops
  • Battle area is unrelated
  • All acquisition is possible even at the initial level
Sorry for the MT XD

About the conditions, I am not so sure as there is a passive skill of Riche that should drop at chapter 6

Reactions: DBAV
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes