PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
This game must be SUPER long, I've been in a few hours and haven't even finished chapter one yet!

krashk123

Jul 1, 2018
I'm stuck at chapter 3 homeless quest. I need to find Salt from some Sumo enemy. They say it's at the southeast shrine, can't go to humphrey yet and I've not found anything. There is a nameless shrine along a long beach on the right before the lost woods, but no such enemy ever shows up.

Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck at chapter 3 homeless quest. I need to find Salt from some Sumo enemy. They say it's at the southeast shrine, can't go to humphrey yet and I've not found anything. There is a nameless shrine along a long beach on the right before the lost woods, but no such enemy ever shows up.
Those mobs are inside that shrine, on the left path inside actually

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
It's an excellent game, simple yet satisfying gameplay, but it's pretty vanilla on the sex front. Sure there are some uncon and rape scenes but they happen to characters that are not particularly central to the plot (so far at least), and you're a real lovey dovey kinda guy (super lewd though) who just won't stand for that kind of thing.

It would've been real interesting if there was a split early on that allowed you to go the Outlaw route and become an evil MC. But I guess that would've effectively doubled the game size.

Anyone know what the update was for btw? Just the anti-aliasing fix?

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Oh sweet, an Alicesoft game that's translated. I tried it once but I was so completely lost. I hope MangaGamer does some others as well.

gogogogog12345

Jul 1, 2018
Did you download the patch from the OP (mediafire link)
If you did, unpack the 3 files within that rar into your game file and its done.
ty for your help lol does this patch fix the bug, etc too? or just anti aliasing? because from what i read the v 1.01 fix the bug that was not in the game (patch note from otaku lair say that)

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
ty for your help lol does this patch fix the bug, etc too? or just anti aliasing? because from what i read the v 1.01 fix the bug that was not in the game (patch note from otaku lair say that)
So far only for anti-aliasing as people said. I didn't occur any other bugs. idk what bugs people are talking about.

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes