Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
I haven't played this game. I like small breasts. Do they have big, medium, and small boobs? Thanks
Yes, yes, and finally, yes. :p

The main character marries several women throughout the game;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he also has sexual encounters with various other woman. His wives range from small, medium, to large breasts. So in other words the developers made sure there was something for everybody.

Not really about Evenicle but did any else stay up to see the Rance 9 and 10 get announced for mangagamer.
You bet your ass I did. :D

Unfortunately we also know that the Evenicle team is working on a new RPG that was explicitly said to not be Evenicle so there's still no sequel in sight for this game. At the very least the soonest we would see a sequel would probably be a few years and that's an 'If'.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017

And he also has sexual encounters with various other woman. His wives range from small, medium, to large breasts. So in other words the developers made sure there was something for everybody.

Unfortunately we also know that the Evenicle team is working on a new RPG that was explicitly said to not be Evenicle so there's still no sequel in sight for this game. At the very least the soonest we would see a sequel would probably be a few years and that's an 'If'.
Thanks. Can't wait to play this after I get home.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016

I remember thinking when they announced 9 as their third project I was happy but was thinking it going to take forever for 10 to be licensed but then when they announced a secret fourth project that was 10 I was so over the moon.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks. Can't wait to play this after I get home.
No problem. It's a good VN and is also a good RPG which is a really rare combination. It has its flaws but most people really enjoy it overall. :D

PLease can someon tell me how to put the voices on, idk how i turner it off :s
From the title screen click config(or from in game hit the ESC key) and go to sound. Click reset on everything and that should solve whatever issue your having.

I'm confused how did
?
From various context clues it seems to be implied that same sex partners don't count towards Mother Eve's rules. In addition it could be possible she's technically allowed to have multiple partners. The King of Eden has two wives and they state in game that he could have more if he wanted to(although this could be because of his unique position), and just being born royalty in this universe is also explicitly said to have a position in Mother Eve's hierarchy similar to that of Knights.

I remember thinking when they announced 9 as their third project I was happy but was thinking it going to take forever for 10 to be licensed but then when they announced a secret fourth project that was 10 I was so over the moon.
I know! I was genuinely surprised. Everyone's been joking, "Hey maybe they'll announce X", but no one seriously believed that they would do it so soon! Mangagamer and Alicesoft are really paving the way for VNs here with their contract. I can only hope that in the future other VN companies(and more specifically companies that do VN/RPG hybrids) will learn form Alicesoft's example and try to expand into a foreign market. For example I remember years ago Eushully once stated that they would NEVER do official English releases for their games. Ya, well, Alicesoft had reservations about English releases as well but look at them now. I guess we'll just have to keep giving all of our money to MG and Alicesoft while the majority of Japanese VN companies remain xenophobic.

Reactions: angry10

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I know! I was genuinely surprised. Everyone's been joking, "Hey maybe they'll announce X", but no one seriously believed that they would do it so soon! Mangagamer and Alicesoft are really paving the way for VNs here with their contract. I can only hope that in the future other Japanese companies will learn form Alicesoft's example and try to reach to a foreign market. For example I remember years ago Eushully once stated that they would NEVER do official English releases for their games. Ya, well, Alicesoft had reservations about English releases as well but look at them now. I guess we'll just have to keep giving all of our money to MG and Alicesoft while the majority of Japanese VN companies remain xenophobic.
I got to admit I really wish Eushully would publish their games in English Kamidori was real fun also wish Softhouse Chara while I'm at it but I get why they would think that with X Mangamer doesn't really do new games and it just came out in Japan so you can't blame them for thinking it's going to be a while personally I believed X was at least four years away from being announced.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I haven't played this game. I like small breasts. Do they have big, medium, and small boobs? Thanks
I won't spoil for others but 4 of his wives have small breasts, a couple have meduim'ish and a couple have quite large ones.

Of the 2 I mentioned, Guri is flat chested and Kath has A cups. The other 2 small breasted ones are around Kath's. One is slightly smaller.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
I got to admit I really wish Eushully would publish their games in English Kamidori was real fun also wish Softhouse Chara while I'm at it but I get why they would think that with X Mangamer doesn't really do new games and it just came out in Japan so you can't blame them for thinking it's going to be a while personally I believed X was at least four years away from being announced.
Ya I believe that next to Alicesoft the company most westerners want to see do English releases is Eushully(at least concerning companies that do VN/RPG hybrids). VN companies don't really have an excuse though since MG started with the older Rance games and then worked their way to the newer titles(Rance 5D was 15 years old when they translated it). And ever since Aroduc got screwed over by that clown fiesta called Sekai Project a couple years ago he seems to have given up, or at least taken a very long hiatus, on the VN scene. Without him there's pretty much no hope of any more Eushully(or SofthouseChara...) games getting translated unless someone wants to take the reins from him and get the tools he made to translate games from both Eushully and SofthouseChara. Or Mangagamer gets a contract and hires him.

The problem is that most VN companies think that there's no point in expanding into a western market because even in Japan VNs are a niche media and so they think that there's no way anyone in the west would appreciate them/pay money for them. Similarly, many JRPG developers feel the same way. So when it comes to companies like Alicesoft, Eushully, and SofthouseChara that do VN/RPG hybrids they have traditionally viewed western releases as something impossible.

Hopefully Alicesoft and Mangagamer can be an example of a successful international business model to other VN companies.

Reactions: angry10

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Ya I believe that next to Alicesoft the company most westerners want to see do English releases is Eushully(at least concerning companies that do VN/RPG hybrids). VN companies don't really have an excuse though since MG started with the older Rance games and then worked their way to the newer titles(Rance 5D was 15 years old when they translated it). And ever since Aroduc got screwed over by that clown fiesta called Sekai Project a couple years ago he seems to have given up, or at least taken a very long hiatus, on the VN scene. Without him there's pretty much no hope of any more Eushully(or SofthouseChara...) games getting translated unless someone wants to take the reins from him and get the tools he made to translate games from both Eushully and SofthouseChara. Or Mangagamer gets a contract and hires him.

The problem is that most VN companies think that there's no point in expanding into a western market because even in Japan VNs are a niche media and so they think that there's no way anyone in the west would appreciate them/pay money for them. Similarly, many JRPG developers feel the same way. So when it comes to companies like Alicesoft, Eushully, and SofthouseChara that do VN/RPG hybrids they have traditionally viewed western releases as something impossible.

Hopefully Alicesoft and Mangagamer can be an example of a successful international business model to other VN companies.
Didn't know Aroduc worked with sekai project. On what did he work if you don't mind me asking?

Zrkadlo

Nov 16, 2017
Right Punch is in the Second Herb Garden (Hamlet Region)
Can't remember about the Left one though.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Oh man this game is one of the best I have seen. It is so well polished. The developers know how to make an RPG and actually made progression a lot cleaner. Very immersive. The adult content is well written. Art is fantastic. I would rate this a must play if you are into turn based RPGs and like adult romance. Harem theme done fantastically.

Oh did I mention they have an awesome genesis biblical influence going on? Mark of cain playing out as a physical curse and doing what it says in the bible. Pretty freaking epic and inspired if you asked me.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
Any one experience a crash after the "intro" ?

ps: found the patch 1.01 but still crash after intro

monstergelo

Jan 2, 2018
Couple of questions...

First are there any missable wives? Like any that you collect on side quests that I should be looking out for.

Also are there something like uber weapons / armor for the characters that need to be found that are not part of story?
there's no missable wife, but there's some side quest for sex scene with not the wives.

There's hidden shop for some next tier weapon, but they're not that much strong tbh.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes