earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
Late game Spoilers.

Okay so i'm at the part of the game where i use the ship to get to the Central Empire and find out that Guilty is the old missing Emperor after he comes and calls off some knights from attacking the party, however strangely the party are acting like they don't recognize him and Beauty is nowhere to be seen so i'm worried this is either a bug or i missed one of there quests and so the game will now acts like i haven't done there quests.

The last quest of theirs that i did was back on Hamlet when Guilty wanted to make some food and ended with the two of them heading off to the Central Empire, so i'm wondering if anyone knows if there was any other event with the two in between that quest and the party going to Central i may have missed?

heisama

Sep 26, 2017
ja, kinda jump the gun there too early.

btw what is the quest with two lesbian kalar next to the giant hanniwa? kinda forgot the dialogue there.
You have to go back to the Poppin town, they will discuss about the lesbian toy and you will get one. Then back and give it to them, the reward is 100,000 EXP tho.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Just finished the game and got to say with the way it ended that cameo in rance 10 seems like it could have really happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KuroLoco

May 3, 2018
Guys i havent play this game yet but i just want to know. What happened to croix and with the ending?. I heard theres a rape scenes and else but yeah i'll play but im really curious what happen to croix in chapter 10? Or maybe natal?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Guys i havent play this game yet but i just want to know. What happened to croix and with the ending?. I heard theres a rape scenes and else but yeah i'll play but im really curious what happen to croix in chapter 10? Or maybe natal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also game only goes up to chapter 7.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Here is a nice table for cheat engine.:D
Table update again.:closedeyesmile:
Reload script every time you load game
Always load scripts once game loaded. (not before)

>Aster stats
>Ramius stats
>Riche stats
>Gurigura Stats
>Kathryn Stats
>Love metter script
>drone points added for all characters
>Added No random Encounter script (again reapply when you load a game) you can set to fast encounters from dropdown too
>Made a Random Encounter to work with Gurigura skills (with more brutal way removes bar enter town or menu to update visuals)
>Added Gold (Money)
>Added Enemy Editor (activate all enemy scripts that active in battle and let them active for the rest of game till you load and reactivate)
Extra 1 : Ctrl+K death for enemy type active (wait a turn for effect)
Extra 2: Ctrl+H set enemy type hp (current) to 1 effects are instant (for visual effects wait a turn) 100% capture rate
Extra 3: you can edit all enemy stats :3 make your own enemy or boss at least in values (funny fighting a bubble with 20000 hp >_>)
if i forgot an enemy type pm enemies a lot but hope those types cover most of game.

a genius make it.x'D

Some time the random encounter no work, because Gurigura's ability skills conflict with the table.
Solution =Go Gurigura skills ability and temporary disable them.
now turn on random encounter in table.set what want on it.return Gurigura ability skills and turn them on again.:coldsweat:
Also keep in mind that you may miss skills from no encounters there some skills come only from battles.

you guys don't want a table for this game?
1760 downloads no one left a like.:cryingface:
anyway table maybe is finished enjoy the game.:relievedface:

Table was made by
linkff
Expert Cheater

monstergelo

Jan 2, 2018
Late game Spoilers.

Okay so i'm at the part of the game where i use the ship to get to the Central Empire and find out that Guilty is the old missing Emperor after he comes and calls off some knights from attacking the party, however strangely the party are acting like they don't recognize him and Beauty is nowhere to be seen so i'm worried this is either a bug or i missed one of there quests and so the game will now acts like i haven't done there quests.

The last quest of theirs that i did was back on Hamlet when Guilty wanted to make some food and ended with the two of them heading off to the Central Empire, so i'm wondering if anyone knows if there was any other event with the two in between that quest and the party going to Central i may have missed?
you missed nothing. Beauty will show up after you done Central main quest

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can find it here .
Nope.

That's all it shows in that link.

It's funny. People keep talking about the whole Aster dying and the girls being mind broke and raped but I haven't found a single picture or reference to it anywhere online.

It's not mentioned anywhere on Alicesofts sites, wiki or anywhere their games are sold.

I've seen 2 mentions of it here and 1 on 4chan, that's it, nowhere else.

Reactions: Steve9786

Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
Nope.

That's all it shows in that link.

It's funny. People keep talking about the whole Aster dying and the girls being mind broke and raped but I haven't found a single picture or reference to it anywhere online.

It's not mentioned anywhere on Alicesofts sites, wiki or anywhere their games are sold.

I've seen 2 mentions of it here and 1 on 4chan, that's it, nowhere else.
Yeah, sadly untill the translation hits for rance 10 people which dont speak japanese will have to wait.

But im pretty sure if rance dosent have anything from adan included its just a easter egg, since they are on a journey to reunite the world.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, sadly untill the translation hits for rance 10 people which dont speak japanese will have to wait.
You'd think it would still be mentioned somewhere but i'm not seeing anything.

It's not even mentioned in any pages talking about Rance 10.

Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
You'd think it would still be mentioned somewhere but i'm not seeing anything.

It's not even mentioned in any pages talking about Rance 10.
Sadly ive found the picture of it but there are 5 people, all of them are girls but Aster is missing

(Notice the flower on riches head)

Also here another picture but i cant remember which eye color riche had

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes