maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Sadly ive found the picture of it but there are 5 people, all of them are girls but Aster is missing

(Notice the flower on riches head)

Also here another picture but i cant remember which eye color riche had
From the boob size you could argue next to Ramius is Kath in that picture. Also the last picture is the heroines of Rance.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Nope.

That's all it shows in that link.

It's funny. People keep talking about the whole Aster dying and the girls being mind broke and raped but I haven't found a single picture or reference to it anywhere online.

It's not mentioned anywhere on Alicesofts sites, wiki or anywhere their games are sold.

I've seen 2 mentions of it here and 1 on 4chan, that's it, nowhere else.
Sorry forgot you need a plugin form the chrome store for that site to work.

Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
But after looking at their release date
2018-02-23 rance 10
2015-04-24 evenicle translated in 2018-06-28
its fairly hard to say if they just wanted to say that there will be no evenicle 2 or if thats were evenicle 2 would start.
Since i dont know theirs sales it might happen

Also theres a game called evenicle gaiten maybe somebody could tell me whats it about.
it was released 2015-06-11 and its suppose to be a parent story.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did you ask the developer? also do you mean that just being a easter egg or evenicle gaiten?
I've asked those that have played Rance 10. It's not part of the canon game, just an alternate thing.

They do appear, lots of characters do from a few of the worlds in Alicesoft games, but that would be more akin to a bad end, not the canon one for the game.

I know it isn't but just thought it would be interesting if it was.
I can't agree, it would mean Evenicle 2 would have no cast.

Be a shit game watching the last few wives just potter about a house.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I can't agree, it would mean Evenicle 2 would have no cast.

Be a shit game watching the last few wives just potter about a house.
Then all they got to do is make Rance the protagonist of Evenicle 2 like they did in the Evenicle preorder bonus. I would totally play a sequel were you go around as Rance netoring all of a dead Aster's wives.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Then all they got to do is make Rance the protagonist of Evenicle 2like they did in the Evenicle preorder bonus. I would totally play a sequel were you go around as Rance netoring all of a dead Aster's wives.
Amusing as that would be..... you are aware 2 of them have loved Aster all his life and are insanely powerful?

I like Rance but i'm pretty sure the twins would be a little bit on the annoyed side if he tried that.

The rest of them, sure, but i'd like more Rance games .... kinda hard to do when he's dragon feed.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Amusing as that would be..... you are aware 2 of them have loved Aster all his life and are insanely powerful?

I like Rance but i'm pretty sure the twins would be a little bit on the annoyed side if he tried that.

The rest of them, sure, but i'd like more Rance games .... kinda hard to do when he's dragon feed.
I'm pretty sure Rance fought and defeated a dragon in four so I don't see why he couldn't beat them seeing as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure Rance fought and defeated a dragon in four so I don't see why he couldn't beat them seeing as
The witches of the round table being the most powerful dragons.

Edit - just checked, the dragons in Rance's world are different.

Can't find anything on Rance beating a dragon either.

Here is Rances Dragons.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Besides i think QD would care about Witches of the round table getting killed
Given how she said she wouldn't interfere with humans I highly doubt she would when she hardly cares about her descendants also I guess it depends of which Rance ends up in the Evenicle world cause if it us Rance after 10 part 2 he would definitely defeat Kinou and Kyou.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
he would definitely defeat Kinou and Kyou.
We're going to have to highly agree to disagree.

Given how she said she wouldn't interfere with humans
She doesn't interfere with humans because she wants them to solve their own problems or what was the point in giving them free will.

Pretty sure if you fuck with her people she wouldn't sit back.

Reactions: maddrd

Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
Bty that point Rance is
I remember from somewhere that they sad the dragon is the highest lifeform which would mean that even aster level 99 would have no chance

Also they killed some gods themself like Desire or the other abomenations trought out the game

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I remember from somewhere that they sad the dragon is the highest lifeform which would mean that even aster level 99 would have no chance
You got to remember in 6 Rance he beat Kamila who was a dragon turned into a fiend and was thus stronger than most dragons also i think it said he was stronger than

Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
You got to remember in 6 Rance he beat Kamila who was a dragon turned into a fiend and was thus stronger than most dragons also i think it said he was stronger than
Havent played it, but im sure that the only way to figure out thing would be asking the developers

Reactions: maddrd

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Havent played it, but im sure that the only way to figure out thing would be asking the developers
Yeah I know to bad no one asked anything like that to the guy from Alicesoft at Anime Expo then we could have got some answers about the power of characters from different franchise compared to the other characters. Still it is fun just to speculate and discuss what the outcome of their battles would be. Thanks for the fun discussion Steve9786 and Gomly1980.

Reactions: Steve9786
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes