closetoaworldbelow

Mar 9, 2018
I honestly think that games like this should have a not show any rape button, really disappointed that it happens every chapter, especially seeing as how the game is brilliant on its own, I've already spent a lot of hours in this game and I'm glad its so fleshed out and enjoyable

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I honestly think that games like this should have a not show any rape button, really disappointed that it happens every chapter, especially seeing as how the game is brilliant on its own, I've already spent a lot of hours in this game and I'm glad its so fleshed out and enjoyable
Beat Blade Haruka has a show/skip rape scene by the same dev but I think the rape in this game is used to move the story on.

Well, one of them is .. in the second chapter, the rest didn't need to be shown, implied would have been enough.

The thing is, these devs are known for rape in their games so it's pretty much expected now.

Rance, he's a rapist but also the main character of an incredibly popular series. The Beat Blade/Angel games are very much centered around sex so rape was bound to be included.

I haven't played Widenyo or any other Alicesoft game besides Beat Blade, Evenicle and a couple of the earlier Rance ones but rape is very prominent in them.

I know Rance 10 has a ton of it and one of the bad ends is the big bad mind breaking a ton of women and fucking them senseless.

Pretty sure Evenicle 2 will be the same.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help me with this? The information are to low. I vanished the end boss and play further to get the cg that I miss.

8-5: Find Laurent in the saint hide and seek sidequest.
  • 4-6: Find Silent during the saint hunt sidequest.
  • 6-1: Visit Burst in all chapter 3/4 churches (can't be started until after you preform the ritual in chapter 3).
  • 6-2: Find Burst in the saint hide and seek sidequest.
Do you have to visit it in a correct order the places/churches?

8-5 I think I visit all nothing .The Eden harbour don´t work and I go back to Pankarch it begin new.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can somebody help me with this? The information are to low. I vanished the end boss and play further to get the cg that I miss.

8-5: Find Laurent in the saint hide and seek sidequest.
  • 4-6: Find Silent during the saint hunt sidequest.
  • 6-1: Visit Burst in all chapter 3/4 churches (can't be started until after you preform the ritual in chapter 3).
  • 6-2: Find Burst in the saint hide and seek sidequest.
Do you have to visit it in a correct order the places/churches?

8-5 I think I visit all nothing .The Eden harbour don´t work and I go back to Pankarch it begin new.
The hide and seek part they are hidden, you won't find them in the churches.

You won't have that quest until you've done all of Bursts church events though.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The hide and seek part they are hidden, you won't find them in the churches.

You won't have that quest until you've done all of Bursts church events though.
The problem was I get no clue/information and have not Quest open for 6.1 only when you reading the text you know what you have to do.

I have all.

U

User_32285

I'd love your source on that.
The source is my common sense and 20 years of playing VN's, the sillyness and over the top scenes of this title say to me it's a parody in comparison to for example ikusa megami zero.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Oh thanks man, glad you set me straight on that.
He is probably right most of alicesoft games are parody's of common tropes like for instance Rance started out as a parody of the nice guy hero as well as Ys. Even in this I see a lot of parodying like magic vision and amuzon.

Nacoma

Oct 11, 2017
Such a great game, hope theyre not messing with me when they said there will be more because i would love to see additional chapters to this game or even an Evenicle 2

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Rance, he's a rapist but also the main character of an incredibly popular series.
But that's what makes him such a lovable jackass XD I may have gotten some facts wrong since I played the Rance games out of order, but from what I can remember, he's basically a jerk that was given the destiny of a hero all because the Gods of his world were bored and wanted to see what kind of chaos and mayhem he'll cause.

Thing was, that ultimately backfired on them since his direct involvement with every single major event he's ever been in actually minimized the damage done, caused the death of multiple high ranking demon lords and he actually has the favor of multiple major kingdoms at his beck and call. The only thing that he doesn't appreciate is that nobody believes him when he brags about his feats, specifically because the places he saved either doesn't want the truth to go public or in some rarer cases, they don't want his female conquest count to go any higher.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes