Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If only I knew Japanese, I've been waiting to play the next Rance game after Sengoku Rance for so long. :oops:
I don't know Japanese either but my cousins wife is Japanese and loves the Rance games.

She kinda spoiled the whole thing for me. I told my cousin Rance X was being translated so i'll play it when it's done, he told her i'd already played it so she asked what I thought about it while going into great detail.

I think he did it in purpose so she'd do that.

So now I know what happens.

Well, can't really say it's ruined, the second half of the game sounds really interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing it but knowing what happens kinda spoils it a bit.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
amd athlon ii p320 RAM 3GB I do not know if he will have a Graphics Card because he did not tell me
Damn.

The CPU is basic as all hell entry level for a notebook so i'll take a guess at no dedicated GPU.

Hate to say it but I don't think your friends device can run it.

Required CPU: Core i3 or Higher
Required Memory: 2GB or Higher
Required Resolution: 1280 x 720
Required Colors: Full Color
Sounds: Direct Sound
Required Graphics: VRAM 256MB or higher/Shader Model 2.0 or higher
Required HDD Free Space: 2.5GB
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Those are the recommended specs for the game.

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
Damn.

The CPU is basic as all hell entry level for a notebook so i'll take a guess at no dedicated GPU.

Hate to say it but I don't think your friends device can run it.

Required CPU: Core i3 or Higher
Required Memory: 2GB or Higher
Required Resolution: 1280 x 720
Required Colors: Full Color
Sounds: Direct Sound
Required Graphics: VRAM 256MB or higher/Shader Model 2.0 or higher
Required HDD Free Space: 2.5GB
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Those are the recommended specs for the game.
ok thanks

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, poor Sil has been a popsicle for a long time now. :(
Haha yeah that was unfortunate but my favorite gal is still Senhime

I don't know Japanese either but my cousins wife is Japanese and loves the Rance games.

She kinda spoiled the whole thing for me. I told my cousin Rance X was being translated so i'll play it when it's done, he told her i'd already played it so she asked what I thought about it while going into great detail.

I think he did it in purpose so she'd do that.

So now I know what happens.

Well, can't really say it's ruined, the second half of the game sounds really interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing it but knowing what happens kinda spoils it a bit.
I thought only 8 is being translated at the moment by Mangagamer? Or is it being done by a fan club?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I thought only 8 is being translated at the moment by Mangagamer? Or is it being done by a fan club?

And finally, announcement #4: Alicesoft's Rance X: Showdown!
Mangagamer are working on Rance X too.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017

Mangagamer are working on Rance X too.

Ah that's sick. But are they skipping 9? I only saw 8 in their project status blog so thought they haven't touch 9 and 10 yet. Still though, have you heard of AliceSoft teasing or hinting at Evenicle 2 at all? It's been over 3 years since its release.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the 9th announcement too on their twitter. Still would love to know if AliceSoft has even started on Evenicle 2 yet

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ah that's sick. But are they skipping 9? I only saw 8 in their project status blog so thought they haven't touch 9 and 10 yet. Still though, have you heard of AliceSoft teasing or hinting at Evenicle 2 at all? It's been over 3 years since its release.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the 9th announcement too on their twitter. Still would love to know if AliceSoft has even started on Evenicle 2 yet
I'd love Evenicle 2 but I can't find any info on it as of yet.

It did pretty well in sales for both east and west releases so it's a pretty safe bet it will happen. I will keep my eye open for any news.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I'd love Evenicle 2 but I can't find any info on it as of yet.

It did pretty well in sales for both east and west releases so it's a pretty safe bet it will happen. I will keep my eye open for any news.
Much appreciated. I'm both excited and kinda depressed to think that it's gonna take a few more years, even after it's released so it can gets translated, to be able to play it, at which point I might have forgotten it and lost the hype and excitement or forgotten the previous title's story. Man we need some time machines or cryosleeping. *sigh*

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
I played this game now for a few hours, and i have to say, its really well made. Good game.
Dont know how much i have left, but i hope its a bigger game this time. Many games are good but sooo short.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I played this game now for a few hours, and i have to say, its really well made. Good game.
Dont know how much i have left, but i hope its a bigger game this time. Many games are good but sooo short.
7 chapters, roughly around 30 hours or longer depending how much you do or how fast you play.

I clocked in with a full completion at around 62 hours.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Where do you get Ramius exp skill? I did a playthrough up to the first homeless appearance and i had it, but I restarted game and I'm at Eden and still havent gotten it

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Where do you get Ramius exp skill? I did a playthrough up to the first homeless appearance and i had it, but I restarted game and I'm at Eden and still havent gotten it
You find it in a cheast right after the Fog Labyrinth.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes