MagicMan1337

Jul 10, 2017
I booted it up about 2 hours ago and I'm still playing. Apparently a pretty long game from what I read on VNDB. Says 50+ hours.

Anyway, just going off of the 2 hours I've put in so far, the art is nice, the character interactions are cheesy and fun, and the overworld exploration and turn based combat feel really solid so far. Really well made game. Looking forward to spending quite a bit of time onto this. If it weren't due to the H content, I'd stream it on twitch. That's how fun it is.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
But that's what makes him such a lovable jackass XD I may have gotten some facts wrong since I played the Rance games out of order, but from what I can remember, he's basically a jerk that was given the destiny of a hero all because the Gods of his world were bored and wanted to see what kind of chaos and mayhem he'll cause.

Thing was, that ultimately backfired on them since his direct involvement with every single major event he's ever been in actually minimized the damage done, caused the death of multiple high ranking demon lords and he actually has the favor of multiple major kingdoms at his beck and call. The only thing that he doesn't appreciate is that nobody believes him when he brags about his feats, specifically because the places he saved either doesn't want the truth to go public or in some rarer cases, they don't want his female conquest count to go any higher.
Rance isn't a hero chosen by the gods that is Arios but he is a mistake in the system called a balance breaker. In fact I think the gods wanted Rance either sealed or killed when they found out about his unlimited leveling but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Rance isn't a hero chosen by the gods that is Arios but he is a mistake in the system called a balance breaker. In fact I think the gods wanted Rance either sealed or killed when they found out about his unlimited leveling but
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Also, up to now, his number of "fated ones" is still not complete IIRC, despite his series ending with the 10th game.

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
So just for shits and giggles I decided to see if you can abuse the Lucky Can Can items early on. As soon as I got Kathryn in Chapter 3 I went back to Eden to farm Luck Can Cans until I captured five. About three hours and nine Can Cans later I'd achieved my goal(three ran away on the first turn and I killed one by accident :oops:). It's going to be funny to see how over-leveled I get after getting them this early on. The first time I played I didn't mess with Lucky Can Can farming until very late game so I'm interested to see how big of a difference this makes. Btw this AutoHotkey script was a lifesaver for me while doing this and also for fishing. It's just a simple script to make CTRL toggle lock but it's really useful for this game for obvious reasons. :D

wow dude, so many lucky can can! care to give hint? any particular spot which part of eden u farm them? info on wiki good spot is near lancelot border, but no encounter so far. only from random near outlaw cave.

xRean

Jul 15, 2018
Hi does anyone have a save after the first Ancestor Tower or even start of chapter 6? I forgot to backup my save when I format my PC. Thanks in advance! :)

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
AliceSoft:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:I hope they translate all the games , including Eushully's too:firstimekiss:, Fantasy Harem the best .

Reactions: rKnight and La'Zaa
U

User_32285

AliceSoft:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:I hope they translate all the games , including Eushully's too:firstimekiss:, Fantasy Harem the best .
Agree, I would love the Battle goddess series to be translated.

Reactions: Namco15

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just want to find an English version of Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot and Beat Valkyrie Ixseal. That will make me have the happy.

Reactions: Namco15

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anybody know what Alicesoft is doing since Rance X got released?
Evenicle did do well but I don't think they will work on a sequel straight away considering it came out 3 years ago, this was just the translated version.

From what I can gather they are working on something new.

Their last game came out last year and is part of the Beat series, Beat Valkyrie Ixseal.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Evenicle did do well but I don't think they will work on a sequel straight away considering it came out 3 years ago, this was just the translated version.

From what I can gather they are working on something new.

Their last game came out last year and is part of the Beat series, Beat Valkyrie Ixseal.
Their last game was Rance X from this year.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
God damn this game is good. Took me a few days to finish. Love Alicesoft games, can't wait for Mangagamer to finish up all the Rance translations, if anyone here likes this game, I'd recommend the Rance games too, especially Sengoku Rance. This game referenced Rance once while in Camelot later in the game

Excited as hell for Evenicle 2 now. All praise Alicesoft games. Sucks that Rance series is over though. :(

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
God damn this game is good. Took me a few days to finish. Love Alicesoft games, can't wait for Mangagamer to finish up all the Rance translations, if anyone here likes this game, I'd recommend the Rance games too, especially Sengoku Rance. This game referenced Rance once while in Camelot later in the game

Excited as hell for Evenicle 2 now. All praise Alicesoft games. Sucks that Rance series is over though. :(
I'd wait until you play Rance X before you start to imagine Rance in any future games...... It will just lead to tears.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I'd wait until you play Rance X before you start to imagine Rance in any future games...... It will just lead to tears.
If only I knew Japanese, I've been waiting to play the next Rance game after Sengoku Rance for so long. :oops:

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes