Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah I know to bad no one asked anything like that to the guy from Alicesoft at Anime Expo then we could have got some answers about the power of characters from different franchise compared to the other characters. Still it is fun just to speculate and discuss what the outcome of their battles would be. Thanks for the fun discussion Steve9786 and Gomly1980.
Yeah i enjoyed i too without you guys i woulndt even have known about that in rance 10

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Yeah i enjoyed i too without you guys i woulndt even have known about that in rance 10
Like they said though it's just on cg and from the cg that comes next after it is probably from a bad end from Rance X so it probably isn't even canon to Rance X but a man can still hope for a world were a happy go lucky harem protagonist gets ntred into despair.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
By that point in 10 part 2 Rance is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My only issue, and i'm by no means saying Rance wouldn't be a challenge, but the Witches of the Round Table are all immortal and incredibly powerful.

I'll be honest, i'd like to see Demon King Rance and QD fight.

I think would be entertaining.

Obviously not for the people who's cities would be levelled but still...

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
My only issue, and i'm by no means saying Rance wouldn't be a challenge, but the Witches of the Round Table are all immortal and incredibly powerful.

I'll be honest, i'd like to see Demon King Rance and QD fight.

I think would be entertaining.

Obviously not for the people who's cities would be levelled but still...
It says Rance is able to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guy claims to love his wives, gets mad when people look at them ... leaves that to happen to them.

Seems backwards as fuck but I hate, no, hate isn't strong enough a word .... I fucking despise Aster with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

The girls and the gameplay saved this game for me.

I'm praying to all the gods I can find online that Evenicle 2 is a lesbian harem run by Croix who finally decides to use her Eve granted powers to slap bitches around.

Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
Tentacle rape is a pretty pessimistic way to describe it, it was a massage
Agreed it dint feel like they got raped

Guy claims to love his wives, gets mad when people look at them ... leaves that to happen to them.

Seems backwards as fuck but I hate, no, hate isn't strong enough a word .... I fucking despise Aster with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

The girls and the gameplay saved this game for me.

I'm praying to all the gods I can find online that Evenicle 2 is a lesbian harem run by Croix who finally decides to use her Eve granted powers to slap bitches around.
I do have to say if theres gonna be a Evenicle 2 they would have to finish the the game fully, other wise just like that thing in rance 10 it would get messed up like holy shit....

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do have to say if theres gonna be a Evenicle 2 they would have to finish the the game fully, other wise just like that thing in rance 10 it would get messed up like holy shit....
Evenicle seems to have done pretty well so it's looking pretty certain a sequel will happen.

The only problem with the sequel is how the game was laid out and how it ended.

It set up several women to be future wives but ended with them going to another world. It laid up one of the saints, Natal and Coltis had her outlaw ring removed by Croix but he can't marry them if he isn't there.

Steve9786

Jan 27, 2018
Evenicle seems to have done pretty well so it's looking pretty certain a sequel will happen.

The only problem with the sequel is how the game was laid out and how it ended.

It set up several women to be future wives but ended with them going to another world. It laid up one of the saints, Natal and Coltis had her outlaw ring removed by Croix but he can't marry them if he isn't there.
Well i think that the story wouldnt be about him marrying the girls but more like he sad that he wants to find all the pieces of Adans body and then reunite the world. Also Natal was never an Outlaw remember that the blessing was gone while she was evil

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Also Natal was never an Outlaw remember that the blessing was gone while she was evil
I never said Natal was an outlaw, I said Coltis had her outlaw ring broke at the end by Croix.

Natal was set up as a future wife if you pay attention to their interaction in the hospital as well as the saint with the glasses who's name I forget.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes