joojoov2

Aug 19, 2019
hey, I just wanna ask this before i get into the thick of this but, are you able to kill the gods who created this accursed land?

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
hey, I just wanna ask this before i get into the thick of this but, are you able to kill the gods who created this accursed land?
Those are big spoilers of the game if you really want to know you should play it and find out

strangerr

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone have a save around the time you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? My saves are gone and I wanna finish the game :/

I'd take saves from somewhat earlier and slightly later too, I'm not very picky about this :/

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The end of this game suggest a sequel to this story, but from what i read, even though there´s already a evenicle 2, it looks like a new story, with a new protagonist and characters, this mean Aster and his wives story is over?Or there´s going to be sequels like Rance?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is it possible to save the green haired farmgirl before the rape?
No and just be warned = Although this game is comedic and light hearted most of the time, there some certain times where it goes full brutal. There will be some sudden brutal scenes more horrifying than the farmgirl's gangbang scene.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah...like her SECOND gangbang scene. Just got that last night. Sheesh.

Though it becomes funny when she's all 'Eh, Whatever' about it immediately afterwards.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes