martianpunk

Dec 23, 2019
Can anyone help, please... ran into an issue at the beginning of the game just after the first lot of screens. The game freezes straight after the last lot of dialogue, I can see my character standing on the beach but I can't move or access menus or anything...

Any help would be awesome...

FYI, I'm playing on Windows 10, could that be the issue?

Last edited:

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Can anyone help, please... ran into an issue at the beginning of the game just after the first lot of screens. The game freezes straight after the last lot of dialogue, I can see my character standing on the beach but I can't move or access menus or anything...

Any help would be awesome...

FYI, I'm playing on Windows 10, could that be the issue?
Maybe its because of Windows 10, I see some people had that same problem as well, i think they reinstalled the game solve the issue.

martianpunk

Dec 23, 2019
Maybe its because of Windows 10, I see some people had that same problem as well, i think they reinstalled the game solve the issue.
Okay, for anyone else having this issue... I've found a solution that worked for me.

Right click on the game .exe file and select properties, go to the compatibility mode, then CHECK the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM IN COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR: and choose the version of windows in the drop-down box below.

I chose Windows 7 and it worked flawlessly :)

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Im finding the betahonza eyesball but cant find it, it says in the shrine near hamlet but i couldnt find anything. Help me pls!
1579880071740.png

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
An ERPG has no business being this good wtf...

I started this game with my pants off, now my discarded pants have evolved into plot pants, forced themselves back on my legs, and now I'm enthralled in this story.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
An ERPG has no business being this good wtf...

I started this game with my pants off, now my discarded pants have evolved into plot pants, forced themselves back on my legs, and now I'm enthralled in this story.
Agree lol TBH I played alot of Dungeon crawling like final fantasy, chrono trigger etc. when I was a kid and this EroRPG game top them off storywise.

Reactions: JoaPro

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I just finished this game, and as a RPG I found it really good and with an endearing party. But to be honest,I skipped most of the Ecchi part, just to continue with the story.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Any 1 ever had this freeze / crash with this report
Instruction [A_FREE]:
Failed to delete array
Page = 100944

Function call stack:
CPlacementManager::ClearPlacementList
CGame::ClearPlacementData
CGame::MapJumpSub_ChangeMap
CGame::MapJump
▲マップジャンプXY
操作キャラオフセット位置設定XY
操作キャラ位置設定XY
迷宮切り替え処理
エルキホーテ地方
MAP割り込み
CGame::Run
ゲーム実行

This happend for me when i want to go to the Fountain of Truth on the Q Chapter 3 Truth and lies A new foe.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
The end of this game suggest a sequel to this story, but from what i read, even though there´s already a evenicle 2, it looks like a new story, with a new protagonist and characters, this mean Aster and his wives story is over?Or there´s going to be sequels like Rance?
There is a sequel indeed, just like you mentioned, but you kinda mistook who the 'main characters of the universe' for the evenicle are, which is QD and Arthur.

It's the same thing for Rance series(another major universe from Alicesoft), a lot of people think that game is only about Rance, but in fact - I would say the main character of the universe there is 'planner' and Rance is just gameplay main.

Reactions: JoaPro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The end of this game suggest a sequel to this story, but from what i read, even though there´s already a evenicle 2, it looks like a new story, with a new protagonist and characters, this mean Aster and his wives story is over?Or there´s going to be sequels like Rance?
Aster and his wives story is over.

Are there any mods for this game?
No.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Heyheyhey just started playing and, given that there's a trap shopkeeper, are there any other trap characters in this game? Thank you in advance for you helpful answers. Man it would be great if you could marry an anime trap irl, but that's impossible so maybe the next best thing would be to marry an anime trap in Evenicle.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Heyheyhey just started playing and, given that there's a trap shopkeeper, are there any other trap characters in this game? Thank you in advance for you helpful answers. Man it would be great if you could marry an anime trap irl, but that's impossible so maybe the next best thing would be to marry an anime trap in Evenicle.
No anime trap sex in the game.

fuck it

Aug 31, 2019
im not all that in to it but ima get it just for the story becuz my mans a strait g you only got 2 rules and you get a pass on one if you kill some shit then you get all the pussy you want hell ya sign me up lets do this shit

View attachment hulk.jfif

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes