flamerbeetle

May 13, 2018
Just a quick question.
Does the see-though badge and naked emperor drop from a specific monster/zone of the map or is 100% rng.

edit: ok 2 hours to get 3 see-through badge, all dropped from the Blue Hanny from the black smoke spot near Humpty, just remove all of your equips (all) and start the grind going from Humpty to that spot and vice-versa, repeat.
Will do the same for the naked emperor that i read that drops in Salt temple (not enough info).

edit 2: got 2 Naked emperor drops in the first minutes..... and thats all of them (many battles after only getting treasure item drops), place Salt temple chapter 6 from the Red Hanny battles. sold some extra items went back got 2 more in a couple of minutes.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It's a really smooth game. It's one of the only H games that I feel is really at the level of polish and such that a professional non H game is. Menus are nice and transitions in combat are smooth, entertaining story/characters, lots of gameplay time without dragging it out, nice combat for turn based with the way the skill system and various counters to it work. You actually have to think about how to beat a lot of bosses, it isn't the type of game you can just roll through with the same skills/abilities equipped the whole time.

Any time I start talking about it I want to replay it lol. It really makes you realize what H games dev could make if they put forth the effort/time (And had the money to make, I'm sure). It makes most H games seem worse by comparison. It's one of those games I'd just recommend in general to people as a great game.

Maybe my only compliant is that there's not much in the way of equip or class customization. It's one of those games where you just automatically get skills as you level up, you have no choices in the matter. Your character for example is the usual sword wielder, even though you have some options for magic, they're limited to lightning type. At least all of your party members fill in roles without stepping on each others heels I suppose. If I could have a game at this level of quality where you could control classes more though (And maintain the balance), I'd love that. Basically just more options for how to play. What classes you can use, more party members, etc. It would be a lot of work but eh, I can dream.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Who's excited for Evenicle 2?
They said August 17 will be the official demo release on steam!
Only 20 days left guys!

BTW alicesoft new twitter account for English and western players.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy shit that quickly? I was expecting at least a few months.

Should be noted they mentioned that the trial would be incompatible with the full release, but they'd let you start at a higher level and keep skills/items. I'll probably just wait for the full release then to avoid balance issues of being overleveled/too prepared for stuff.

Also: 10/10 plot/dialogue (Seems like the translation progress is going well):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stevewetpants

May 19, 2019
I'm only 4 hours in and i can already say that this is by far the best hentai game that i have played. I shouldn't even call it a hentai game. It's more like a normal game but with hentai.

10/10 would recommend

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm only 4 hours in and i can already say that this is by far the best hentai game that i have played. I shouldn't even call it a hentai game. It's more like a normal game but with hentai.

10/10 would recommend
May I recommend a wholesome review of the treasure that is Evenicle, done by a professional game connoisseur:

EDIT: The review contains spoilers!

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
May I recommend a wholesome review of the treasure that is Evenicle, done by a professional game connoisseur:

Great review/jokes for somebody who has already played it, but it does get kinda/straight up spoilery about 4-5 minutes in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We need more H game video reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

ChaosArk05

Jul 25, 2020
Here is the 100% Save File (Not mine tho):

I got it from:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone have a save at the beginning of chapter 3? I lost my save.
I have made quite a few saves(mainly before an H-scene) up to Chapter 6, where I'm currently at.

Here's a link to the a zip of the Save Folder containing everything. Hopefully you'll be able to find a save that is approximately where you were with the story.

Google Drive Link
There you go. Hopefully I'll have a save before Chapter 3 in there

Apr 20, 2018
Can someone let me know if I'll have to play through the game multiple times or just once? For example I know that the game has outsider-based rape; can I refight some bad guys to see those scenes or must I replay the game and do different runs where I allow rape etc?

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Can someone let me know if I'll have to play through the game multiple times or just once? For example I know that the game has outsider-based rape; can I refight some bad guys to see those scenes or must I replay the game and do different runs where I allow rape etc?
You just have to play the game one time. The story is quite linear and you will experience most things with it. There are few scenes hide in sidequests but they can be done in the post-game so don't worry.

Just pick up the game and enjoy the experience, i guess :)

Apr 20, 2018
You just have to play the game one time. The story is quite linear and you will experience most things with it. There are few scenes hide in sidequests but they can be done in the post-game so don't worry.

Just pick up the game and enjoy the experience, i guess :)

Thanks, I got to the place where the first option was in Chapter 1 and it only gave dialogue; that's where I was gonna be confused about if it had a multiple route thing. I'm loving it just beat Ch1.

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Thanks, I got to the place where the first option was in Chapter 1 and it only gave dialogue; that's where I was gonna be confused about if it had a multiple route thing. I'm loving it just beat Ch1.
it's a really great game :) and don't worry. about each chapter has 1 major "decision" where one decision just leads to a bad ending. no repercussion. just a troll ending.

Reactions: hahabear
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes