Jan 11, 2020
When I open up the status page, the character's preview just keep their default clothing, not the new equipped clothing - is this a known bug or is there a setting I need to change?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
When I open up the status page, the character's preview just keep their default clothing, not the new equipped clothing - is this a known bug or is there a setting I need to change?
The equipment(weapons, clothes and accessories) doesn't show on the character sprites.

The only way to change the way the girls look is through their respective Yulan Gear. There are also 2 accessories that make their clothes see-through - one leaves them in their underwear, the other makes them appear fully nude.

Last edited:
Reactions: jodah_archmage
Jan 16, 2018
You just have to play the game one time. The story is quite linear and you will experience most things with it. There are few scenes hide in sidequests but they can be done in the post-game so don't worry.

Just pick up the game and enjoy the experience, i guess :)
Thank you, this are the kind of things I like to read.

Apr 20, 2018
it's a really great game :) and don't worry. about each chapter has 1 major "decision" where one decision just leads to a bad ending. no repercussion. just a troll ending.
Quick question, are all CG unlockable at all times? (for example idk if there aRE ANY (DON'T SPOIL) but if there are: for example the church girl you meet in chapter 1; will those CG be achievable at the end of the game?

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Quick question, are all CG unlockable at all times? (for example idk if there aRE ANY (DON'T SPOIL) but if there are: for example the church girl you meet in chapter 1; will those CG be achievable at the end of the game?
All can be achievable in one run mate.

Just finish the game and you can still continue playing it for unlimited hours and collect all the things you've missed.

Reactions: The Loli Lover

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is quite fun, as usual from Alice Soft, but it has an huge spoiler on chapter 2 lmao. Way before knowing who is the enemy, ally or barely anything about the plot, if you go to the north city on the shore it the item shop will have items for a character that isn't still on your party lol. Sure there were some minor hints on that direction, but still...

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The game is quite fun, as usual from Alice Soft, but it has an huge spoiler on chapter 2 lmao. Way before knowing who is the enemy, ally or barely anything about the plot, if you go to the north city on the shore it the item shop will have items for a character that isn't still on your party lol. Sure there were some minor hints on that direction, but still...
While I see your point, how much of a spoiler is it really if the girl is taking a main spot on the cover of the game?

But yeah, this game throws some real curveballs from time to time, so nothing is truly certain...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game, do drop in from time to time to share your reactions at some of the more *ahem* interesting story moments.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While I see your point, how much of a spoiler is it really if the girl is taking a main spot on the cover of the game?

But yeah, this game throws some real curveballs from time to time, so nothing is truly certain...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game, do drop in from time to time to share your reactions at some of the more *ahem* interesting story moments.
Sure, but it wouldn't the last time a character would appear on the cover without being someone that could belong to the MC party. Also this game cover has quite some amount of characters there, unlike Daibanchou or Sengoku Rance for example.

I dunno if I'll drop from time to time, this genre usually doesn't make me do that, maybe on the end if I like it. But so far I like it, although Daibanchou continues to be my favorite. I understand when it comes to Alice Soft, everyone thinks of Rance series, but Daibanchou is extremely underated.

Reactions: James Eveleth
Feb 2, 2019
I feel regret to have waited so much time to be motivated to play it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This part is for the anti-NTR team when a childhood friend is "NTRed" . :D
2020-08-29_14h51_43.png 2020-08-29_14h51_50.png 2020-08-29_14h52_04.png

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Here is the entire landscape list if anybody is having trouble finding them.
Holy shit, took me forever to find the path to 42. I had to search nearly every rock. Weirdly, I think I had tried before and couldn't find. But I tried so many spots then maybe I don't know where I searched already and how many times lmao.

Just a sad note, sucks to not be able to have Lorenzo on the party. Fuck you Pancho.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have had a full "Love Meter" for 2 days now, and I cant seem to be able to use it.
I went home, and was only able to revisit the last times with my 2 wives, one had 2 available, the new one had one.
So how do I use the full meter I have now?

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes