QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Im into real dark, rape scenes. Only if protagonist is rapist though. Is it worth to play this game? By beginning and screenshots attached, it really "looks like very cute and even if there would be rape, it would be cartoonish family-friendly one".
Protagonist isnt rapist. If i remember there are 2 scenes of rape but not by protagonist.

• Sad
Reactions: Azt1234

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Im into real dark, rape scenes. Only if protagonist is rapist though. Is it worth to play this game? By beginning and screenshots attached, it really "looks like very cute and even if there would be rape, it would be cartoonish family-friendly one".
"looks like very cute and even if there would be rape, it would be cartoonish family-friendly one"

Heh. Hehe. Ahahahahahhaa!

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
This game sure seems that way but it goes from ":3" to "dear Lord save us all" in seconds. The protagonist isn't really a rapist, but he's pretty funny. Monsters do most of the raping, and there are at least 6-7 rape scenes in general.

jupiter2412

Nov 5, 2019
Can someone show me the path to Lighthouse Golem please? It took me hours yet I couldn't figure out how to reach the mountain. Be specific please! Thank you

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Can someone show me the path to Lighthouse Golem please? It took me hours yet I couldn't figure out how to reach the mountain. Be specific please! Thank you
teleport to bigbux and hold the left key until you hit a wall.
you will hit a wall with a few rocks just a few inches south of you.
those rocks are a staircase.
there is also a sidequest there iirc

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Do you get treasure drops/skills from having Grunt Exterminator on? The wiki says that you need around 7-8 normal treasure drops for the next one to be a skill drop. Not sure if you actually have to defeat them or if you can just let Grunt Exterminator do the work

EDIT: No you can't. If you want to farm skills, you can't have grunt exterminator on :(

Last edited:

rishafa61

Dec 3, 2020
I already finished the game at lv 74,and then i play the epilogue for some extra CG or the Landscapes but, can someone tell me how to use Yulan's Gear or get some Skill Point cause i want to beat that facking king kong.thx

(also is it possible to use all the skill?)

Jul 26, 2019
Can someone help me, i'm in chapter 5 in the academy section. I can't find the hidden lever/Button to open the gate leading to the zombie seed. I've interacted with everything down below and still nothing happened. Is this a big or did i do sonething wrong?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Seriously, WTF is with whoever wrote this shit? The Colpis character is just ridiculous, what she is put through. I understand rape happens IRL but this is just sick beyond the pale. I also know it is just a game but it takes a seriously twisted mind to write a story like this.

Reactions: BigNChunkey

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Seriously, WTF is with whoever wrote this shit? The Colpis character is just ridiculous, what she is put through. I understand rape happens IRL but this is just sick beyond the pale. I also know it is just a game but it takes a seriously twisted mind to write a story like this.
Do you assume everybody who writes/enjoys horror is a serial killer or something? It's fiction, fiction displayed with art and not even real people. I'd say horror films are worse because it tells a fictional story with real people. If somebody was going to be confused by fucked up fiction, it would be more likely with that, right?

It's okay to be a bit upset by stuff like this of course, it is made to elicit a response like that, but it's not real. It's allowed to be fucked up, it allows us to view terrible events without having to deal with the reality of a situation like that actually happening to real people. Shit just as bad or worse happens in the real world after all. That's the stuff worth being really upset about.

Showing shit that can happen in reality (The dark/fucked up rape) is twisted? It's just some realism in a fantasy setting. A world with a huge power/strength difference between people and you think there wouldn't be some rape? We have normal people with money doing shit like this to people in the real world. Humans have a long and decorated history of raping each other, especially victimizing vulnerable people. I personally find it stranger when people want to pretend like stuff like that wouldn't happen.

I mean, I understand wanting to keep things cheery in a story/game or whatever, but it throws a lot of realism out the window for me when the big evil demons/monsters/baddies that are supposed to be far more wicked than most humans only ever kill people swiftly, lol. Don't get me started on most H games treating rape like it's just consent with extra steps. The characters instantly falling in love with cocks/the abuser after 5 minutes of rape trope... Isn't it better to depict rape as being as terrible as it actually is sometimes? Not everything in an H game has to be fappable (Though if you want to fap to it, go for it, lol. Not like it hurts anybody.). Occasionally the devs might want to tell a story that isn't too pretty as well.

Colpis is just one of the ways the devs show the player how dark the world is. Well sorry for a bit of the rant (This wasn't all directed at you), this is just an issue with a lot of censorship. Too many people think: This is bad in reality, so we can't allow it in fiction. I think that can be more harmful than helpful at times.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Do you assume everybody who writes/enjoys horror is a serial killer or something? It's fiction, fiction displayed with art and not even real people. I'd say horror films are worse because it tells a fictional story with real people. If somebody was going to be confused by fucked up fiction, it would be more likely with that, right?

It's okay to be a bit upset by stuff like this of course, it is made to elicit a response like that, but it's not real. It's allowed to be fucked up, it allows us to view terrible events without having to deal with the reality of a situation like that actually happening to real people. Shit just as bad or worse happens in the real world after all. That's the stuff worth being really upset about.

Showing shit that can happen in reality (The dark/fucked up rape) is twisted? It's just some realism in a fantasy setting. A world with a huge power/strength difference between people and you think there wouldn't be some rape? We have normal people with money doing shit like this to people in the real world. Humans have a long and decorated history of raping each other, especially victimizing vulnerable people. I personally find it stranger when people want to pretend like stuff like that wouldn't happen.

I mean, I understand wanting to keep things cheery in a story/game or whatever, but it throws a lot of realism out the window for me when the big evil demons/monsters/baddies that are supposed to be far more wicked than most humans only ever kill people swiftly, lol. Don't get me started on most H games treating rape like it's just consent with extra steps. The characters instantly falling in love with cocks/the abuser after 5 minutes of rape trope... Isn't it better to depict rape as being as terrible as it actually is sometimes? Not everything in an H game has to be fappable (Though if you want to fap to it, go for it, lol. Not like it hurts anybody.). Occasionally the devs might want to tell a story that isn't too pretty as well.

Colpis is just one of the ways the devs show the player how dark the world is. Well sorry for a bit of the rant (This wasn't all directed at you), this is just an issue with a lot of censorship. Too many people think: This is bad in reality, so we can't allow it in fiction. I think that can be more harmful than helpful at times.
Maybe I just let myself post too soon after seeing that second rape scene with the Colpis character. I fully understand that this type of behavior is out there IRL. I am fully against censorship. I just guess I want to play these games for an escape from the realities of the monsters we live among. Sometimes I think I get too wrapped up in these escapes. I know I actually bawled at a certain point in the game Acting Lessons.

Edit: Finished game now. While it was a good rpg, I still take issue with how they treated rape in the game. As someone who very nearly killed someone who raped a friend of mine(got pulled off of them), I do have some real issues with that subject. In this game, they do the whole, trauma to suddenly liking it bullshit, over and over again. If it had one or two scenes and they had some real point, maybe I could give it a pass. As it is, it is gratuitous garbage that seems to come from minds that have no clue about how devastating that can be for the victim. My friend, who was a promising high school senior, right before it happened, ended up on heroin and had to go through both physical and mental rehab for years before they were able to move on.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes