ryuzero

Aug 16, 2018
so the rape in this game do any of the main heroines, the four main wives I guess or the twin sisters get raped. They're the only ones of whom seeing get raped, would make me not want to keep playing if I decided to play it. Which would be a shame, cause for all intents and purposes, it sounds like a good game.

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
so the rape in this game do any of the main heroines, the four main wives I guess or the twin sisters get raped. They're the only ones of whom seeing get raped, would make me not want to keep playing if I decided to play it. Which would be a shame, cause for all intents and purposes, it sounds like a good game.

Do the same thing, that I did and hold ctrl during the sex-scenes. It's a really good game imho, but I dislike the sex-scenes too.

ryuzero

Aug 16, 2018
Do the same thing, that I did and hold ctrl during the sex-scenes. It's a really good game imho, but I dislike the sex-scenes too.
I was asking a question because skipping past the scenes does not mean they didn't happen thats why i want to know if the four main wives I guess or the twin sisters get raped cause they're the ones that would bother me too much. the side characters rape i could just skip past cause i don't care as much.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
I was asking a question because skipping past the scenes does not mean they didn't happen thats why i want to know if the four main wives I guess or the twin sisters get raped cause they're the ones that would bother me too much. the side characters rape i could just skip past cause i don't care as much.
I dont want to spoil but theres no NTR in the tags so what you're thinking wont probably happen... Or so i thought

Last edited:

ryuzero

Aug 16, 2018
I dont want to spoil but theres no NTR in the tags so what you're thinking wont probably happen... Or so i thought
I mean no offense but that reply was no less than useless I'm asking because i want that particular thing spoiled so i can know not to play the game. as for tags i've looked at them myself already to get a feel but tags aren't always complete for instance on vndb it says heroine rape by others but none of the heroine main girls have rape tags and also in this forum I've seen people mention some of the rape scenes are avoidable but there are no avoidable rape scene tags. Now then I politely ask could the next person who replies please only do so if you gonna answer my question properly cause otherwise just don't answer at all. it really should be easy for anyone whos played through the game to answer. The initial question could literally be answered with a yes or no.

SummerGambit

May 12, 2018
You know, I wanted to buy this game, but then my country had to ban about 70% of all adult games on Steam. Anyone has the bank details of the developers? I'd really like to pay them properly.

sharuru

Jun 10, 2021
anybody here got a saved file after chapter 3? or early chapter 4?
my game file got corrupted and i can't just go back to start.
i really love the game, if anyone has a savedfile/solution please help.
thank you in advance

May 11, 2020
I'm curious about the size of the world, does the game ever say how large each country is?

Personally I like to imagine the whole map fitting in an area the size of Europe, with the game taking place over months.

Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
So, I thought I'd leave a kinda-sorta review for anyone thinking about trying/buying this game because it was not at all what I expected.

1. If you're expecting a game where you get to choose which girl(s) you pursue, continue looking.
2. If you're expecting a game where you get any kind of choices at all, think again. It is VERY linear and everything is predetermined.
3. There is a lot of dialogue in this game. I mean A LOT. For some that's probably fine, but this is just a warning. During sex scenes you will have no choice but to stare at one (1) picture while it forces about 87 lines of dialogue on you. I am not kidding.
4. In the same vein as 3, the game is about 10% game and 90% long winded anime shenanigans where you have no input whatsoever. Do you like 10 minute cutscenes (I call it that, but it's just you reading lines while clicking through them) of 2 anime girls making you decide which you like more? Are you a fan of 15 minute cutscenes where 2 additional anime girls force feed you because they're jealous of each other? There is so much of this.

I really did give the game a fair try, but it's just not what I was looking for. It's closer to a visual novel than anything. If this is your thing, more power to you. If you like Persona, you'll probably like this.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This is Alicesoft. That means it's as brutal as it is high quality. It's not vanilla, so if you're one of those moemoe~ dudes, you'd probably best give it a miss. But it's still really damn good.
Actually what gave me more chills was the plot on the island country (not remembering the name). I loved the map around, but when the true plot was revealed it gave me chills, it was insanely brutal. (don't want to spoil anyone).

Don't get me wrong, it was a good read and got me invested into the story, it was actually very well written in order to despise the bad guys, but yes, for those who like vanilla stuff can be pretty hard.

Still, I recommend it for everyone, as I said even if heavy, it is well written. It has brutal scenes but it increases the experience, you can notice the scenes aren't forced just to have the shock value. There is a purpouse for them to exist, and will recommed you guys to play it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
so i got that error after having sex with Gurigura

Instruction: [A_ERASE]
Failed to delete object

(after the error, the game just froze)
and the error said that i playing with cheat and i need to turn them off or something like that,
so i turn off the cheat engine that i used and restart the game and it still give me that error.
did i do something wrong?
do u think i used too much cheats or something?
i really want to play the game but i don't want to grind too much(and reset the game)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes