Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So like what the point of having girl with glass in an eroge? Imma raise one hell of a war but i don't care she does look better without glace, like every character in any game... Yes i hate glass, that's why i smash every hanny i can find when i'm playing. Edited the picture by myself to see how it would go, welp that's better like this !

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Reij and Droidcat39

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So like what the point of having girl with glass in an eroge? Imma raise one hell of a war but i don't care she does look better without glace, like every character in any game... Yes i hate glass, that's why i smash every hanny i can find when i'm playing. Edited the picture by myself to see how it would go, welp that's better like this !

Stop the glasses girl discrimination!
Glasses girls are beautiful too
Me and my hanny friends will protesst

images.jpeg

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Asking here if this can be played with Joiplay or not. Or if there is an Android version of this game. Thanks in advance.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Un
Asking here if this can be played with Joiplay or not. Or if there is an Android version of this game. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately no I've also been searching if it can be played on android. I've seen someone try it on exagear but it's super laggy idk if it's the it's phone specs or emulator itself but you can try it.

Perr

May 1, 2017
Recently finished this, enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking for similar games, simple RPGs that can be played with a mouse, some fanservice, doesn't even need sex scenes in it really.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Would be S tier without the rape.
:unsure: alicesoft game without the rape? you must be new to this because that is one of their major selling point, hell i remember back in sengoku rance where you better quickly conquer that piece of land so that you can rape the girls there first before they get rape by a bunches of orges.

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

mordac

Oct 26, 2017
:unsure: alicesoft game without the rape? you must be new to this because that is one of their major selling point, hell i remember back in sengoku rance where you better quickly conquer that piece of land so that you can rape the girls there first before they get rape by a bunches of orges.
More than half their other games don't even have rape, how do they sell without the "major selling point"? :unsure: Also, there's a difference between the MC being the perpetrator and literally every non fuckable female character being gang raped as a plot point.

Also, Kathryn is the best character:
Screenshot 2021-11-02 090456.png

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
They have it on sale on GOG. Maybe that is one of the outlets where we could get Evenicle 2? I sure hope that is the case. I bought a copy there, can't hurt to support them and show it to be a viable option. You can get it on with the young cat girl and the scene with the monster and the prisoner is also there, so it's probably also the uncensored/complete version.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 64 Votes