• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Haaaaa...
Just went to Kagura games website and found that Evenicle 2 has released
And at the same time realized that i am too poor

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
I have finished the Game but I'm missed some Scenes.

Anyone knows where I find theses Scenes? CG 1.jpg CG 2.jpg CG 3.jpg
And few Gals I Missed too.
Gal Monster.jpg

Or a Full Save Game was nice.^^

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Dunno if someone talked about it but you guys know why the encouter gauge is fast when you go north-est/est and slow when you go south-west/west ?

Nov 20, 2021
yeah good advice is to defeat luckky can cans when you get them
I tried to get to level 99 in the start of act 4 grinded like hell based on what I experienced it's 1 lucky cancan in every 200 encounters so it's 0.5 percent chance you get lucky cancan in an encounter. You can use instant kill by Gurigura since it doesn't skip lucky cancans.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I'm stuck at the last boss. the whole game was easy but im still level 60 and the last boss kills me with 3 hits...
Any tips? currently grinding for more levels.

Jul 16, 2020
I'm stuck at the last boss. the whole game was easy but im still level 60 and the last boss kills me with 3 hits...
Any tips? currently grinding for more levels.
If you don't mind a guide, here's one:
At the complete bottom, there's a strategy guide I've yet to try out, if you're willing. But level 60 is loooow, I'm currently 80 and grinding.

Reactions: magrao121
Jul 16, 2020
I have finished the Game but I'm missed some Scenes.

Anyone knows where I find theses Scenes? View attachment 1688706 View attachment 1688707 View attachment 1688708
And few Gals I Missed too.
View attachment 1688709

Or a Full Save Game was nice.^^
For the CG's, you haven't completed Burst's side quest, Beauty's side quest, and church side quest, which appears in Hamlet after you finish all three saints' quests.

As for Monstergals, you're missing Shamyn from Ranger Academy and Head Maid Lady from Sky Tower.
Refer to the wiki as needed.
Can share the (almost) 100% save too.

Reactions: tobigoku

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
if any good soul has a 100% save, can they share the entire save folder? the save alone is not enough to unlock the gallery, and not all scenes are repeteable :(

The Real Darkness

Dec 27, 2017
I got this game so fast for free and almost done with the game and lost the data.... old HDD died. right when I thought to back up too.
BUT. . .I am replaying it today because the plot was so good.

MonroeGonzalez

Jul 6, 2020
should add ntr tag as spoilers a character the protag thinks is attractive get raped and you cant skip the scene you have to speed click your way through it if you don't like ntr, which i realy dont, hopefully this is the only case

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes